RoadRunner

Aww that's my man!!! ....I'm glad he was there for you when you need him, I agree that he does have a way of helping others...

AJ, I'm glad that you are okay now...glad that you reached out to us here for help, support and encouragement...

RR, Thank you for being there for AJ...God is very please when we are there for each others...:D

AJ said:
i just wanted to say thanks a lot for last night. you know what u did. thank you.

You forgot to send him a bag of bird seed. He would be very appreciated it. :nono:

I think, RR likes this better as more flavor.

city-blend-bird-seed.jpg

RR would like this too. Put it nearby his bedroom window. Do not let Angel know.

bird-seed-containers.jpg

That would be on the wall side of his T.V. room.

bird_seed.jpg

That would be an excellent gift !! Angel would not have to cook him three meals a day within 365 days.

Put those stuffs in his basement.

food_var.jpg

Put it on his kitchen table.

bird%20feeder%20real%20seed.jpg

Good idea send this to him too.

Each seed has separate flavor instead of mixture.

forbird7.jpg

RoadRunner.gif

I had to remove some posts here, ban two members for trolling and being disrespectful, and opened AJ's thread once again.

If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Roadrunner is cool guy that I had chat with him on AIM.

Alex said:
RoadRunner is like the deaf version of Dr. Phil. ;)
Yes indeed!
Shall we all call him Dr. Roadrunner from now on? :)

That was so sweet of RR to be able to talk with AJ as I was kind of concerned about AJ. It is nice to see AJ back to his old self again :)

Alex said:
I had to remove some posts here, ban two members for trolling and being disrespectful, and opened AJ's thread once again.

If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Great man!!! :hyper:

I agreed with everyone that RR is great guy to help it out :).. I am glad that AJ ask RR to help him out :)

is there a female version of RR? If not, does RR have a sister? If yes, introduce me to her! :whistle:

ButterflyGirl said:
Yes indeed!
Shall we all call him Dr. Roadrunner from now on? :)

That was so sweet of RR to be able to talk with AJ as I was kind of concerned about AJ. It is nice to see AJ back to his old self again :)

Good idea why not?! :giggle: we can call him Dr. RR hehe.. :D

:whistle: For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow :whistle:
For he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny
Which nobody can deny, which nobody can deny
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
:whistle: For he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny :whistle:

RR- You are the Man!! "patting on his back" :cheers:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
is there a female version of RR? If not, does RR have a sister? If yes, introduce me to her! :whistle:

Ha....actually I have two sisters, one's married and has four children with two of them being fraternal twins. And the other one is currently a High School English teacher, has two teenaged boys.

As for the female version of RR...hmm....the search's on! :lol:

And oh...not that it's of any importance, I'm the oldest one and yea, don't have any brothers--

--but I'd be glad to call AJ my brother! ;)

I am glad things settle down but one I am very much worry is where AJ is? Unless if he is very busy which I can understood but I just hope he is okay, tho!!! :hug: AJ...

Alex, thanks for take care of the plms!!

Have a nice summer!!! Woooo :hyper:

Well done Roadrunners for helping a friend who needed you the most. I have to say Fair play to you!!! :cheers:

AJ Glad you found someone you can really talk to :) Hope you're feeling better

Back