Road to the Super Bowl XLV

Sosie

Reaction score
Today is play-off game to see who will get to the Super Bowl. The Patriots need to win today, and win again next week, to get into the Super Bowl.
The NY Jets are good players. Good luck, the NY Jets fans out there!!!

Go Pats!

Steelers still on that road! IT was close call, sorry Raven... it was good game and close call.

Falcon lost badly 21-48, I watched game, man alot of fumble and error.

Wait and see, now we know 6 team are still on road

Patriot
NYjets

Steelers

+++++++

Packer

Chicago
Seahawk

Road to SuperBowl

Steelers still on that road! IT was close call, sorry Raven... it was good game and close call.

Falcon lost badly 21-48, I watched game, man alot of fumble and error.

Wait and see, now we know 6 team are still on road

Patriot
NYjets

Steelers

+++++++

Packer

Chicago
Seahawk

Laughing, That game sucked, I am from Baltimore but not a big ravens fan. They seem to me to be in the headlines more for their trouble with the law then Winning games..they always come close..and the year they won was a amazing game. but they honestly do not deserve to be there this year. If I was getting paid what they are ,,I would be diving my butt off to get that ball, they dont even try. I do regret them losing to Pitts. tho cause my neighbor is BIG Pitts Fan and He has crap all over the yard and house and car OMG...I hope they don"t win SB again..really..smile..M♥♥♥:wave:

NFL teams in the playoff: Eagles, Ravens, Falcons and Seahawks already dead. All of the birds still died. Who shot all of them? Jiro? :lol:

I was soooo sick to my stomach after that terrible Ravens loss yesterday. I dont even want to think about it. I hope the Jets KILL the Steelers. I hate the Steeler curtain!

:giggle: ^^^

It WAS disappointing... Oh, well.. The Patriots had a good season...

Last edited:
i was soooo sick to my stomach after that terrible ravens loss yesterday. I dont even want to think about it. i hope the jets kill the steelers. i hate the steeler curtain!

+1

Da Bears!!! Although now we have to go against Green Bay....I'm going to church to light 100 candles in hope that the Bears won't be humiliated...still...Go Bears!!!!

Da Bears!!! Although now we have to go against Green Bay....I'm going to church to light 100 candles in hope that the Bears won't be humiliated...still...Go Bears!!!!

I dont know who to root for since my 3 teams are out.

Maybe for the Jets or Green Bay.

The Patriots sacked! Sacked! No playoff magic for Brady! That's what everyone says.
I kept saying myself, "what went wrong with them?" Maybe they were nervous at that time. That's why they made a lot of mistakes... *shrug*

They still had a good season! Go Pats!!!

Alot mistakes? Yeah thats right! The last two kick off by patriots yields less than 15 yards! It looks like they weren't even trying to kick twice in row. That sure hurts them.

The Patriots sacked! Sacked! No playoff magic for Brady! That's what everyone says.
I kept saying myself, "what went wrong with them?" Maybe they were nervous at that time. That's why they made a lot of mistakes... *shrug*

They still had a good season! Go Pats!!!

I admit that I am still surprised that the Pats and Colts are gone.

Bears vs Packers in NFC Champion? That's rare they face each other in playoff since long time ago. Now, it's their second time. What a classic game!

Steelers > Jets

Packers > Bears

Packers > Steelers

May the cheeseheads win the Super Bowl Championship!

No, authentic... I rather to see Bears vs Jets in Super Bowl.

Back