Road to Cairns, Queensland (AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh? my bad - a confusion. he did mention Canberra cuz he traveled all over Australia with his friends such as Canberra, Sydney, Perth, and some on west side.
Forgot to add, Bond University is located in the Gold Coast, QLD.

Forgot to add, Bond University is located in the Gold Coast, QLD.

My friend told me that his son have studied there now. his folks had visited Bisbane last year to love somewhere in Australia.

My friend told me that his son have studied there now. his folks had visited Bisbane last year to love somewhere in Australia.
Er, love? Do you mean, live?

This trip will commence (start) this saturday, 5th September 2009. Will be blogging here and there. Enjoy, ladies and gents.

Blog 1: Eve of the trip

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the mark of the blog commencement. My roadtrip will begin offically at four o'clock in the morning, tomorrow. Yes, that's right, tomorrow morning, Australian Eastern Standard time. (ADEST) This is a very exciting and the wait is finally over.. It is going to be one wonderful exciting fun trip of a lifetime.

AS mentioned, Legend (my friend) and I are the boys who will be on the road trip to the northern coast of Queensland - where it is so called, Cairns the city in the northern areas of Northern Queensland. Queensland is one ohot state and has the fantastic weather and 300 days of sunshine. I will be expecting perfect weathers along the roadtrip.

Today is friday the fourth of September 2009, this afternoon, after work, I will be going to pick up a rented small car, where we will travel to Sydney, As I mentioned in the first page of this thread, we would be flying, but we agreed, better off to drive there. I am going to pick up Legend at 5 o'clock in the morning (hence, that I will be waking up at excatly, 4 o'clock in the morning where it incidates that the trip has offically begun)

Tonight, will be packing everything I need - clothes, essistal equipment and of course, my two laptops (yes, two) WHY two? One is the netbook for internet, blogging and photos. The other laptop is for my uni work, I have to work on my university assignments while I am on the trip. The laptop has the programs I need, that netbook doesn't have. So I dont have to be way behind with the work. Shouldn't affect the trip in the middle here and there though. :)

Anyway, Once I drop the rented car at the Sydney Airport, we both will walk a short distance with out bags behind our backs, to the mascot rented caravans lot, which is not far from the airport, where we will be collecting our rented motorhome, which is a 3 people motorhome - a massive one.

Will post up a blog tomorrow night, while everything's settled in Port Macqaurie.

Jake

As upon to my decision, blog wont be posted here. Photos are available on facebook to these people who have facebook access to my page.

Can I have this thread :locked: thanks.

Mod note:

Thread closed at creator request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back