RIT's Rockfest tryouts??

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Hey fellow RIT/NTIDers, am wondering if you heard anything about tryouts for sports for the Rockfest weekend? I'm waiting to find out more about it. The flyers sucks. All I see is banners for frats/sorritories rush. Guess RIT/NTID don't have spirits for the Rockfest weekend or am I wrong, eh? Am tired of looking at same flyers in DC. Put the flyers for the Rockfest to burn up our spirits! TSK TSK for waiting til last minute. Get your ass moving, RIT/NTIDers! Let's whip those Bisons.

Womens Volleyball tryouts are tomorrow or 3/16 at SLC @ 8

thats all I have found out so far :)

cheers-

cricket

Yes, tons of flyers and posters have been posted around campus. However, they have been ripped down due to RIT's new poster/flyer policy. They're very anal and picky about it and have a high tendency to rip them down cuz they clutter up the walls. There are a lot of posters around right now and they've been up for a couple days. Fraternities and sororities have the same problem. Their posters and flyers are ripped down too. Once, someone posted 50 posters around Tower A (Ellingson) and LBJ. The next day, 80% of those posters were taken down.

Cricket said:
Womens Volleyball tryouts are tomorrow or 3/16 at SLC @ 8

thats all I have found out so far :)

cheers-

cricket
Thanks, Cricket! How you know about it? You're gonna try out?

VamPyroX said:
Yes, tons of flyers and posters have been posted around campus. However, they have been ripped down due to RIT's new poster/flyer policy. They're very anal and picky about it and have a high tendency to rip them down cuz they clutter up the walls. There are a lot of posters around right now and they've been up for a couple days. Fraternities and sororities have the same problem. Their posters and flyers are ripped down too. Once, someone posted 50 posters around Tower A (Ellingson) and LBJ. The next day, 80% of those posters were taken down.

THAT EXPLAINS!!!! Dumbass policy - whatever happened to that kind of freedom? Who are 'they'? Some clubs prolly will die down because of that new policy, the purpose of the flyers is to announce details. *grr*

AquaMaiden said:
THAT EXPLAINS!!!! Dumbass policy - whatever happened to that kind of freedom? Who are 'they'? Some clubs prolly will die down because of that new policy, the purpose of the flyers is to announce details. *grr*
"They" is ResLife. Residence Life got tired of the cluttered walls that they made a new policy. Very few RAs follow through with taking them down, but it's the cleaning people who almost always take them down every morning. :(

VamPyroX said:
"They" is ResLife. Residence Life got tired of the cluttered walls that they made a new policy. Very few RAs follow through with taking them down, but it's the cleaning people who almost always take them down every morning. :(

Dang! They sure know how to ruin the fun, eh? At least they can be held responible for lacking our fun! :nana:

*ARRRRRRGHS*

Damn weather, it's really bad outside, I'm unable to make it to the tryouts since I live off campus and the snow is so CRAZY!

*GRRR*

Back