RIP Deaf actress Phyllis Frelich :(

If you mean her personal name sign, it was a "tapping "P" to the lower jaw"...

Thanks Tousi - I was looking for videos/interviews etc, but wasn't able to find anything showing her name sign. Thanks.

Wow...:( May she rest in peace. I only saw her in Love is Never Silent. I have no idea why but I could have sworn she had a smaller part in the movie Children of a Lesser God (knew she did the broadway play though).

Here's her IMDb page (it hasn't been updated yet with her death).

Phyllis Frelich - IMDb

She did have a role in the movie as well - she was at the "party" for Marian Loesser.

Thank you! I remember seeing her but wasn't sure. I have a DVD (packed in a box hmph so can't look right now)

several of my friends knew her personally and they are understandably upset. RIP Phyllis

several of my friends knew her personally and they are understandably upset. RIP Phyllis

I was sorry to read that she had been dealing with such a difficult illness for a while. What a power house she was, she'll be missed.

I was sorry to read that she had been dealing with such a difficult illness for a while. What a power house she was, she'll be missed.

Never met her but according to my friends, she was not only a wonderful actress but a gentle soul as well.

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:

Never met her but according to my friends, she was not only a wonderful actress but a gentle soul as well.

She visited FSDB when I was in High School. I had the opportunity to meet her. She was a very nice person. She took her time greeting the students. Her acting is awesome and very impowering.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about her. She is in the heaven and be happy place and no more pain, no more crying, no more suffering with her health. I enjoyed watch her on movies and CSI. She is great actress! Rip Phyllis.

Back