Rio 2016

what was up with thso giant tricycles?
why??

Missed this...is this a game, commerical, or part of the ceremony....or...?

Lol ah those... looked like clowns should have been riding.... maybe they had some historical reference? Who knows...

ceremony when they were bringing out all the countries..

Today Canadian Rugby Seven team won again with France, and Canada's volley men's team won with USA :)
What I noticed at the end of rugby game is Jen Kish seemed to have some kind of HA look alike device on her right ear
- I wondered if it is a real HAs?, but couldn't find anything about that online. or is it just a fancy ear-wrap?...
she does seem to enjoy lots of tatts and stuff like punky jewelry..

Fuzzy

i wouldn't want to play rugby with anything in my ears like aids or a ci for that matter..

thats really weird
maybe i played i different kind rugby but elbows to the face was the order for the day along with knees to the gut and wiping heads to the grass..

do girls play ti different?
if not
why would anyone want an aid in that environment, you're going down and getting an elbow one way or another..

she wasn't wearing it while she played.. she had it at the end after the game, during the interviews, right before they all left.
I tried to find the piccies, but couldn't. something looking like a shiny bubble wrap a bit, I dunno,
only, there was no tube with earmold. so, probably an earring after all.

Fuzzy

I do not know about her...but I believe Marcus Titus is deaf...
Today Canadian Rugby Seven team won again with France, and Canada's volley men's team won with USA :)
What I noticed at the end of rugby game is Jen Kish seemed to have some kind of HA look alike device on her right ear
- I wondered if it is a real HAs?, but couldn't find anything about that online. or is it just a fancy ear-wrap?...

Fuzzy

I do not know about her...but I believe Marcus Titus is deaf...
And his try outs were huge in Deaf news at the time. We we all cheering for him but he didn't make it into the Olympics this time either.

And his try outs were huge in Deaf news at the time. We we all cheering for him but he didn't make it into the Olympics this time either.

Maybe soon :) but he would be 34 next time... :/

Fuzzy
I believe that was some kind of adhesive tape that covered her earrings.....

Fuzzy
Maybe it was for translating a language to one she understood?

I saw the men team with their Gold medals and it was very touching to see how the men were supporting their team mate that was so overwhelm with getting a
gold medal . AWW !

Back