Right place or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
javapride said:
angel my apolgies I mis read ur user name and cheri's cuz both ur face are very idental should have read the user name prior to typing my apologies and well I was explaining i have been involved and yes should ingore it yah but its not a laughing matter when it comes to kids and being threaten and harrassed, So forgive me for mis reading ur name,

and im calm and u do not need to tell me what to do, yr not my mother ok ??? thanks :thumbup:

funny thing that you sound like youre telling people what to do. I agree with her that you need to calm down.

The thing is, you don't tell a person to calm down. It will only make it worse, believe me.

I learned this in my peer helper classes that telling somebody to calm down is in fact, a form of negative enabling. If you don't believe me...

Why don't you do an experiment with people, and when they get frustrated, excited, angry, etc, tell them to calm down, and you can see how they react to it.

Banjo said:
The thing is, you don't tell a person to calm down. It will only make it worse, believe me.

I learned this in my peer helper classes that telling somebody to calm down is in fact, a form of negative enabling. If you don't believe me...

Why don't you do an experiment with people, and when they get frustrated, excited, angry, etc, tell them to calm down, and you can see how they react to it.

Well, first of all its internet. who would take it seriously?

some poeple do take things seriously and what waterrats is going thru is distrubing and i just told u i am calm seems that went over yr head this is abt water rats's vents not abt me ok? please refrain from making me a scapegoat, some poeple do not understand i have been involved from the get go with Waterrats dilema and i have been helping her keep her chin up... So therefore telling other poeple how to live thier life is really a negtive things to say, She asked for support and for understanding don't trivalize it please. thank you.

Hermit of ozark said:
Well, first of all its internet. who would take it seriously?

Don't underestimate the power of Internet.

There are a lot of societies that function via the Internet, I know because I've been around, and it does exist.

Mod Note:

Thread closed due to posts getting out of hand. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back