Riddle..Sort of.

coffeeeeman

Reaction score
The police respond to a crime scene where a man is hanging dead from the ceiling.

The room is 10' by 10' and the ceiling is 11' high. There are no objects in the room. The only thing in the room is the man who is five feet 9 inches tall hanging from a rope that is 3' in length. The rope is attached to the ceiling. Directly below the man is a puddle of water.

The police are baffled. How did he hang himself? Was there an accomplice? After reviewing the video of the entrance to the building they found that the man hanging was the last person to enter the building. They could not see what he was carrying in the building, but he was in fact carrying something.

How did he do it?

He stood on a big ice cube and it melted under him... hanging him. :thumb:

Very good Vamp...what I would have considered...standing upon a block of ice....either it went slowly or quickly depending on the room temperature at the time....good one coffeeeeman~

Roadrunner said:
Very good Vamp...what I would have considered...standing upon a block of ice....either it went slowly or quickly depending on the room temperature at the time....good one coffeeeeman~
Actually, it's possible for it to be quick. You can buy a big block of dry ice for $10 bucks. As soon as you expose it to air, it will melt within minutes.

Imagine John, a party magician, is carrying three pieces of gold each piece weighing one kilogram. While taking a walk he comes to a bridge which has a sign posted saying the bridge could hold only a maximum of 80 kilograms. John weighs 78 kilograms and the gold weighs three kilograms. John reads the sign and still safely crossed the bridge with all the gold. How did he manage this?

Anyone venture a guess?

took a shit or took off his shoes?

or purely juggled or made one dissapear i dont know

Yes, Cricket...he juggled...always kept one up in the air at all times! ;)

Good job!

Oh dang it! I have read it before and couldnt remember what was the answer. GRR

maybe ice box was melt thenhe hang up.. ummm

Back