Ricky Taylor the 'deafie lord' ?

H

HawaiiJo

He does a disservice to the deaf by promoting ototoxic terrorism. And you can see that at his Ridorlive.com propaganda site.

Jo

he has the right to express his opioion, we all have our own thoughts to our world and our belifs, to bash him is like belittling yourself, let it go, this is the first admendment right to free speech, and he has that right. you do NOT have to go to his site if you don't like it.

I don't hold with Ricky Taylor's views but he's entitled to his views.

deafskeptic, its very true we don't have to agree to it but we do respect his frame of mind this is his right not for us to tell him to *shut up or stop blogging this* i learned from years ago now i just felt like well he has his entitlement to do what he pleases this is his voice to the world.

ototoxic terrorism

Thats a good way to say it and a good reason the deaflympics should be cancelled because Ricky is going to be promoting ototoxic terrorism there.

Richard

I think I missed something. What's up with this guy? :confused: :dunno:

I love his views... it gives another insight into this narrow-minded world... :bowdown:

People should try expanding their thinking a bit more... otherwise you will take your brain for granted if you were ever born with one!

:stupid:

Why "ototoxic terrorism"? Or are you using that as some kind of slang for RidorLive in general? I looked around, but couldn't find any reference to ototoxicity on the site ...

The word ototoxic means "toxic to the ear and hence impairing hearing or balance". He could have just called Ridor a Deaf terrorist.

he has the right to express his opioion, we all have our own thoughts to our world and our belifs, to bash him is like belittling yourself, let it go, this is the first admendment right to free speech, and he has that right. you do NOT have to go to his site if you don't like it.

Right

Ridor is entitled to express his opinions about anything. I'm one of his fans and I admire him as a friend and as a blogger.

Richard Roehm - all of your vlogs on YouTube give me eyesore. I cannot stand looking at you nor watching any of your vlogs. You're famous for attempting to make Ridor look bad and you've failed to do so, every time.

And hey, Richard, why are you renting a space out of a storage to run a business, eh? *scoffs and rolls eyes*

deafskeptic, its very true we don't have to agree to it but we do respect his frame of mind this is his right not for us to tell him to *shut up or stop blogging this* i learned from years ago now i just felt like well he has his entitlement to do what he pleases this is his voice to the world.

You are right about that. As Americans we can say what we feel. I personally don't like what he says (if he is who i am thinking of i can't find his blog right now) but he has the right to say it. And we need contrasting points of view in this world to open our minds to new ideas. But javapride, if he has the right to say what he wants, people who don’t like it have the right to say they don’t and they have the right to say they wish he would shut up. Freedom of speech goes both ways. If they were actually trying to silence him, that would be different.

His blog is at www.Ridorlive.com. Is that the one you had in mind, Southern? Now if people were trying to shut down his site, I'd be very concerned as it would mean we don't have free speech.

He does a disservice to the deaf by promoting ototoxic terrorism. And you can see that at his Ridorlive.com propaganda site.

Jo

I bet Ridor would be proud to see he has scared someone to write this post. I doubt he is a terrorist, though. He is strong with his opinions but he makes me think about things. That's good. There's nothing wrong about disagreeing with someone's ideas, but it's not a good thing to call people names or start vicious rumors just because you don't like what they talk about.

Yeah deafskeptic that is the one. Even though I am gay I am not a liberal. I think it is important to hear other peoples ideas even if you don’t agree with them though. If you don’t your thinking becomes stagnant and you never grow as a person.

Back