Revenge of the Sith

deaf24fan said:
Where did you find information on when the Star Wars are OC? Insightcinema.org doesn't have the movie listed. I also checked on Marcus Theater website for upcoming captioned movies and don't see it there either.

www.chicagohearingsociety.org click on Deafline then click on movies.... but i also found out its on JUNE... not on that date may 30th. so i dont know whats going on... its at crystal lake and the regal cinemas is showing in JUNE. so i dont know exactly yet.... soo complicate...

rear window captioning, here's the link, they have a bunch of theathers playing Star Wars esipode III, they have it in my area, too. I hope to check that movie out with a friend or something. :D

http://ncam.wgbh.org/mopix/

rear window capitoning sucks...I didn't like it at all.

sorry.

Star Wars Smashes Box Office Records

(andPOP) - To nobody's surprise, Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith was North America's top grossing movie of the week. The most impressive thing about it was just how well it did.

Through the weekend, the latest Star Wars movie took in $158.5 million.

The movie now holds the record for the highest 3-day and 4-day box office earnings.

In the first three days (Thursday at midnight until Saturday), it earned $124.7 million. That's about $10 million more than Spider-Man in 2002.

It also holds the highest single-day record, earning a whopping $50 million on Thursday.

Its highest 4-day opening beats 2003's The Matrix Reloaded.

George Lucas can also brag about his $144.7 million made overseas this weekend. Add it all up and Star Wars brought in more that $300 million.

Monster-in-Law with Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez was oh so close, with $14.4 million this weekend. If only it made $100 million more and we would have had a close race.

Kicking & Screaming, Will Ferrell's filler between blockbusters, finished in third.

Despite tough competition next week with The Longest Yard and Madagascar, Fox is hoping its Star Wars release will end up on top again.

Top 10
1. Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith, $108.5-million
2. Monster-in-Law, $14.4-million
3. Kicking & Screaming, $10.5-million
4. Crash, $5.5 million
5. Unleashed, $3.8-million
6. Kingdom of Heaven, $3.4-million
7. House of Wax, $3.2-million
8. The Interpreter, $2.8-million
9. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, $2-million
10. Mindhunters, $909,049

Source: http://www.andpop.com/article/4208

dannnnnnnngggggg!!!! :doh: yall should not say this in this thread! let us find out whats went wrong in that movie!!!!! ay ay ay!! :eek2: now i dont wanna to see that movie because i almost knew what happened?! :pissed: *mumbling*

I will be SMAHT said:
dannnnnnnngggggg!!!! :doh: yall should not say this in this thread! let us find out whats went wrong in that movie!!!!! ay ay ay!! :eek2: now i dont wanna to see that movie because i almost knew what happened?! :pissed: *mumbling*

Then stay out of this thread. I'll rather discuss what happened since some of us already saw it.

c h i l l.. i was just surfing around...no worries needed.. i will see that movie tho.. i was joking like "i didnt wanted to know."

I will be SMAHT said:
c h i l l.. i was just surfing around...no worries needed.. i will see that movie tho.. i was joking like "i didnt wanted to know."

I am chilled out. :)

last nite i saw that movie with RVC. it was awesome ! all star wars movies were blended into a perfect story. everyone should see it. i need to rent the #4, #5 and the final movies to refresh myself.

My girls and I rented out Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of Jedi over the weekend. They loved the movies! But they cant watch Sith due to their ages.

Last night my youngest who is 8 said I know what I want to do for my 13th birthday party. I said what? She said I want to rent the movie Revenge of Sith and have a sleepover with my friends so I can finally know what the movie is all about! :lol: She is already looking forward to it and that is 4 and half years away!

Meg said:
Magatsu, is this movie appropriate for 10 and 9 year old girls? Both of them are begging to see this one but I dont feel so certain about the content of this movie. It is peer pressure at their school with their classmates bragging that they will go see it, etc. So my girls have fallen to that pressure.

I saw the movie today. My sister took my four-and-a-half year old nephew to see it yesterday, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. He was well behaved, and handled the movie brilliantly. Actually, I am impressed.

But, anyway, it's your call to make, but unless your kids are overly sensitive or frighten easily, then they should be able to handle it. :)

I will be SMAHT said:
you make it sound like you are the only one who didn't even know that anakin skywalker is the future character of Darth Vader...

eh anyway since your new, welcome to AD. :P

and nice booty there, girl! :D

Meg said:
My girls and I rented out Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of Jedi over the weekend. They loved the movies! But they cant watch Sith due to their ages.

Last night my youngest who is 8 said I know what I want to do for my 13th birthday party. I said what? She said I want to rent the movie Revenge of Sith and have a sleepover with my friends so I can finally know what the movie is all about! :lol: She is already looking forward to it and that is 4 and half years away!
^^;;;...revenge of Jedi...I believe you meant "Return of The Jedi."

but of course, what about "a new hope"? they should watch "new hope" before the two other episodes. I personally thought "empire strikes back" was the best of the orginal trigoly while I think that "revenge of the sith" was the best of the new star wars triogly. :P I especially liked that general with the four arms...he totally kicks ass.

I've seen alot of PG-13 rated films when I was a pre-teen and personally, the ratings from G, PG, and PG-13 aren't much of a big deal as long as there isn't really much nudity, blood and violence as R rated films do. So in "Revenge of The Sith" there isn't really any blood, but tons of explosive violence, afew adult languages, etc...it's just like the "Lord of The Rings" trigoly which is all PG-13 rated also..and it's okay for the kids to see it too. just about 5 years ago when "austin powers: the spy who shagged me", one of my cousins who is like 9 years old went and seen it with her mother about a couple times and loved it lol

Dr. Evil : "Quit humping on the laser!!"

050531.jpg

nope not yet still on the look out for the right publisher...

I have made afew so I'll try to put them on the scanner sometime this week.

I've shown a couple of my drawings two years ago so I kind of forgot where they are now..lol I belive some member named silencegold posted the drawings for me somewhere I'm sure it's somewhere in AD so if I find them then I'll repost them ;)

Back