Remote Asst.

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
I learned something.....

If you have Msn and Window Xp... You can have somebody to enter your computer and help to improving in your computer, don't have to worry about having somebody coming in your house and fix it for you... or paying somebody to fix the computer ughs!

Msn -Remote Asst

I just fool around with my gf's computer and it's pretty neat and i kinda make little changes on her computer..

Just a news for you to know!!!

That's kinda old news. It's also available through Microsoft for previous versions of Windows. I've used VNC as well. It's similar, but for personal use. If you leave your computer running, you can access your computer from another computer through IE. ;)

I won't trust anyone remoting to my puter, my remote feature totally OFF for just good safe..

DBPowerWCRulez said:
I won't trust anyone remoting to my puter, my remote feature totally OFF for just good safe..

But what if you needed something to be fixed on the computer and you can't get someone to come out to your home to have a look in your computer, etc..? Remote Assistance will be a great tool to have available.

I do understand your reason behind refusing to access Remote Assistance, but those technical people who work for business tend to be honest. Just have to learn to trust one's reputation of RA and fixing up problems. :)

i remotally control my home PC everyday from work via VPN, VNC, Desktop Remote Control and many others software. very neat :)

Back