Regarding to my son's haircut

What haircut should my son have?

• Regular flat-top haircut

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Regular haircut

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, LakeTahoe and Goldenleaf, the girls are still after him and he has to find a way to get a girl repellent spray. Sadly, it's not on the market. LOL!

the way i see it is,,, regular hair cut with some trimming on top, and then make the sides lighter so this way he won't feel so hot when the summer heats onto him same time the trends of the 80s/90s are coming back so you can do this way or do a army brat style with sides off and leave hair on top with spikiness it ll look good since he already has the spike going.. but then again

this is up to you and ur son :)

His hair looks good as the photo shown as it is - spunky boy!!!

Moondancer said:
If I were in ur shoes I leave his hair grow longer to his shoulder as long he wants to. I prefer to respects his comfort to have his choice to cut short or not.
---===BEGIN SARCASM===---​
No! It's the parents job to decide for the kids! The parents are always right, be it with haircuts, hearing aids, education, whatever!
---===END SARCASM===---​

gnulinuxman said:
---===BEGIN SARCASM===---​
No! It's the parents job to decide for the kids! The parents are always right, be it with haircuts, hearing aids, education, whatever!
---===END SARCASM===---​

Not always!!

Example if I buy clothes/shoes for my daughters, they won't wear it!!
Let them chose what they like, as long as we agreed to each other its under school rules etc.

They won't forgive me if I order them to have their hair cut short against their wishes, and let others making fun of their new hairdo????

One girl wasn't happy with one school and threat her parents she will finish her education at 15, unless the parents comes to agreed to change school to support her wishes, she was happy and stay until she graduated.

Tamara said:
Not always!!

Let them chose what they like, as long as we agreed to each other its under school rules etc.

They won't forgive me if I order them to have their hair cut short against their wishes, and let others making fun of their new hairdo????

One girl wasn't happy with one school and threat her parents she will finish her education at 15, unless the parents comes to agreed to change school to support her wishes, she was happy and stay until she graduated.

right on, I agree with you, not all the time. Parents shuold respect and what the kids want and accept depend on situation.

I included two more pic: Then and now. Then when he was 6 1/2 years old, and "now" pic was taken last year for the school portrait. He was 10 years old. Soon to be 11 almost the end of June. Eeek, darn some online resize software which won't reduce the size...grrrr! :(

thennow7eq.jpg

use the 2nd pic of this one u see and then just don't let them cut the top Too Short ok? u ll be fine with spikeness ok ? :)

have fun with the haircutting :)

javapride said:
use the 2nd pic of this one u see and then just don't let them cut the top Too Short ok? u ll be fine with spikeness ok ? :)

have fun with the haircutting :)
The second pic was a "bad" day, a barber was pretty stupid for watching the tv while he was trimming my son's hair. Grrr! Never send my son back to the same barber anymore. He's an old barber. :)

Whitewolf1970 said:
The second pic was a "bad" day, a barber was pretty stupid for watching the tv while he was trimming my son's hair. Grrr! Never send my son back to the same barber anymore. He's an old barber. :)

What part of LA that you are from?

How about keeping grow until long hair, like that... :)
668ij.png

TrippLA, an answer to your 9:11 p.m. post, I won't say it here regarding to what part of Los Angeles area. Simple as that, I would say I'm in a location inside the Los Angeles County. If I put down the city name, it will spread like a wildfire and some deafies will know where I am. So it's wise not to put down an exact location.

The last post: Don't know yet. My son will decides when he looks at this picture. I'm sure he'll be fine in the middle school with this. :) I like that style. It brings out the old days. ;)

Whitewolf1970 said:
TrippLA, an answer to your 9:11 p.m. post, I won't say it here regarding to what part of Los Angeles area. Simple as that, I would say I'm in a location inside the Los Angeles County. If I put down the city name, it will spread like a wildfire and some deafies will know where I am. So it's wise not to put down an exact location.

The last post: Don't know yet. My son will decides when he looks at this picture. I'm sure he'll be fine in the middle school with this. :) I like that style. It brings out the old days. ;)

It don't need put city name, just divison, compass or even district. If you don't like to post in public area and you can send via PM.

Yea, I don't want answer on public area because some scummers would rip them off.

TrippLA said:
It don't need put city name, just divison, compass or even district. If you don't like to post in public area and you can send via PM.

Yea, I don't want answer on public area because some scummers would rip them off.
I did. ;)

Whitewolf1970 said:
I need to know: Should I give him a regular flat-top haircut or regular haircut? He'll be graduating from his elementary school on June 22nd.

Regular haircut agrees on him..not the flat-top haircut...:D

Tamara said:
Not always!!

It was a joke.

Back