Red Sox, lookin' for love in all the wrong places

Loved the game tonight, too. Big Pappi and the rest of them earned their high salaries tonight.

Bring out the brooms - it was a sweep, in NY's own house!!

c'mon over and I'll give ya some NY/NJ love! :grouphug:

They came back from being down 6-0 tonight. Just wait til the bats heat up!

I am huge boston red sox fan. I love David "Big Papi" Ortiz. I am so glad about red sox beat yankees this week. Let's see what happen this fall. To all red sox fans, who are your favorite players on Boston red sox?

Big Papi has to be a huge favorite. I respect all the guys on the team, really. Love it when Dustin Pedroia steals a base. Jacoby Ellsbury has a hot bat these days. I think it's a well-balanced team; any given player might be the one to knock in a crucial RBI or HR at the right time, or defensively, to make a great catch to put someone out. They got off to a slow start, but I think they're coming together now.

AL East and AL West are the hottest divisions in the sport right now, with only 5 and 4.5 games respectively separating the leader from the last. Compare that to other divisions where the trailing team is already 10 to 12 games behind the leader. In AL E and W, you get the feeling that any team could beat any other team on any given day; it makes the games exciting to watch.

I was watching Baltimore and NY go to 15 innings last night. Whew!! Really was hoping that Baltimore could pull it off; they've been hot lately and certainly had some very good chances with bases loaded, but ended up not getting the crucial hits when they needed them.

It's a long season yet; looks like a promising one for fans who enjoy competitive races.

A nail-biter tonight for Boston; glad they pulled off the win in the end. There's beginning to be a little space opening up between the top four teams, only 2.5 games apart, and poor Baltimore bringing up the end 5 games back. Still a very close division as compared to some of the others, in both leagues.

14-2 tonight. Jon boy is 7-1. Papi is over .300 I guess it's karma for spreading the love

Back