Receiving Gifts

Would you be offended or quite shocked if someone gave you some cleaning products

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Maybe I don't know

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
nope i would love to have something for cleaning like vaccum or something to sweep the floor
or whatever

I don't think I'd be offended, surprised certainly, especially if it's a really good kind that actually removes stains and such.

But then I'd wonder at the motive behind the gift, though....

Not if you mentioned that you need a new vacuum cleaner or
swifter mop or something like that..lol! My old Dust buster finally
went kaput..so my husband got me a new one for Christmas..i love using
it..cuz im just too lazy to use dust pan and brush...:giggle:

So if people get any type of cleaning products, not expecting them
would probably feel insulted especially if they know their house is
not so clean....heh. I would never do that to them cuz i would not
want to hurt their feelings..

Cheri

I envy you when they gave you cleaning products. I wish, they did give me the carpet cleaner gift certification to clean a puppy made big messy on my carpet. ;)

Nope, I do not feel, they do offend me. Gift is very useful.

Cheri

I envy you when they gave you cleaning products. I wish, they did give me the carpet cleaner gift certification to clean a puppy made big messy on my carpet. ;)

No, you need to get a "Maid Service" certificate to clean up your
puppy mess..you lazy thang! LOL!!

Cheri

Off topic: You got a puppy?? :P What kind of puppy do you have?

Oh and Defee, We did gave a gift cerfificate of The Maids Home Services to our mother for mother's day two years ago or so, and it wasn't even cheap, it was very expensive. She was soo happy because she always wanted us to clean her house for her as a gift, so we came up with this idea. ;)

Oh and Defee, We did gave a gift cerfificate of The Maids Home Services to our mother for mother's day two years ago or so, and it wasn't even cheap, it was very expensive. She was soo happy because she always wanted us to clean her house for her as a gift, so we came up with this idea. ;)

Oh wow! that is a very nice and generous gift you gave your mom
for Mother's day!
Boy! If i was rich, i surely would hire Maids Home Services to clean my
house! Im so freeaakinn laaazzzy to clean my house...lol!

No, I do not feel offend because the cleaning products as gift is very useful.

American lemon oil polish is already in my thought when I tried from one of U.S soliders leave many clean products and foods, powder etc on the table in the office hallway for us to take home before they goes back to Iraq or America. I took US lemon oil polish and tried it at home and LOVVVVEEEE ittttt last month. US lemon oil polish is already in my thought if Secret Santa from other forum or anyone ask for my wish list...

I tried U.S baby johnson oil with lavendar and LOVVVEEE it. I got 3 bottle of baby johnson oil with lavendars as Xmas gift from Secret Santa and happy with it... It is also the same with U.S soap LEVERS as well...

Those gifts are very useful...

No, I do not feel offend because the cleaning products as gift is very useful.

American lemon oil polish is already in my thought when I tried from one of U.S soliders leave many clean products and foods, powder etc on the table in the office hallway for us to take home before they goes back to Iraq or America. I took US lemon oil polish and tried it at home and LOVVVVEEEE ittttt last month. US lemon oil polish is already in my thought if Secret Santa from other forum or anyone ask for my wish list...

I tried U.S baby johnson oil with lavendar and LOVVVEEE it. I got 3 bottle of baby johnson oil with lavendars as Xmas gift from Secret Santa and happy with it... It is also the same with U.S soap LEVERS as well...

Those gifts are very useful...

*psssst* Liebling..
I do love w/ LEVERS soap... perfect for my skin as same rest for my family too... In Canada have those kinds.. :D

I use Levers soap for since 15 years from now... hate another kind soap brand and effect us itchy and dry skin sensitive.. fawk that.. I'm glad I discover that LEVER soap brand new.. until fall in love that kind soap.. perfect solution for us.. (chuckles)

Baby Johnson (pink or purple) both.. I prefer use purple ones which it's brand new loition.. My gosh, I've already love w/that kind brand because so frigg'n soft and smell so nice......................
sorry went off topic..

back topic... cleaner stuffs..

*psssst* Liebling..
I do love w/ LEVERS soap... perfect for my skin as same rest for my family too... In Canada have those kinds.. :D

I use Levers soap for since 15 years from now... hate another kind soap brand and effect us itchy and dry skin sensitive.. fawk that.. I'm glad I discover that LEVER soap brand new.. until fall in love that kind soap.. perfect solution for us.. (chuckles)

Baby Johnson (pink or purple) both.. I prefer use purple ones which it's brand new loition.. My gosh, I've already love w/that kind brand because so frigg'n soft and smell so nice......................
sorry went off topic..

back topic... cleaner stuffs..

Yes I fall in love with LEVERS since Angel mailed Lever soap to me last year... My family love it... I bought 2 packet of Levers soap (total 12 soaps) and 5 bottles of Baby Johnson (purple = lavendar) when I was in USA last July... :giggle: That's why I don't mind if anyone mail like that to me... I am happy with it because it's useful.... :D

No, you need to get a "Maid Service" certificate to clean up your
puppy mess..you lazy thang! LOL!!

LOL it is my son's puppy. I keep nag him all the time about piss and poops on the carpet.

Are you willing to be my maid with purple bra and underwear pants? I have a code dress for you. :deal: Must wear purple stuffs.

It is Beagle 9 months old. We named her Katie. She is so adorable, always sleep with me. Her chin lay over my shoulder and arm when I was so sick with flu last weekend. She tried to comfortable me.

Make the annoucement Defee is my new Maid Service to clean up poops and urine from my carpet every morning and night.

LOL it is my son's puppy. I keep nag him all the time about piss and poops on the carpet.

Are you willing to be my maid with purple bra and underwear pants? I have a code dress for you. :deal: Must wear purple stuffs.

LOL! No way Jose!! Like i said earlier in my post...im too freakin
lazy to clean my own house (oh i do it but hate to do it, ugh) so
why do i wanna clean yours??... so no thank you for the offer,
go find somebody else, hun! ....lol!

Back