Reality TV... Love It or Hate It?

In my experience, most people that claim not to watch reality TV, watch a lot of it. Hollywood couldn't come up with an original idea if they tried - at least reality TV is unpredictable. Can't say that about the "new" TV shows and movies out there.

In my experience, most people that claim not to watch reality TV, watch a lot of it. Hollywood couldn't come up with an original idea if they tried - at least reality TV is unpredictable. Can't say that about the "new" TV shows and movies out there.

not entirely, in the off-stage management/admininstraion section they use psychologists, and social behaviourists to assess as they go along to guage any potential for that big money shoots 'aka' unpredictable moments...think about it why is itthen always captured??

AND... upon the employing these post doctoral/graduates in social science applications, they also identify certain profiles which attracts certain type of audiences as well as a range of audience when factoring in the entire cast...
not only this..
it is en empitomes of editing technology, which models on 'injections of fictions' as they always did in documentarys (often help to convey a would-be-boring topic to be more entralling for audiences.
Moreso, -obviously -ordinary people as cast, as also amped up (hence psycho workers in the back ground of the show employed to help camera/editing crews to track it) are likely to act purposely to shock, the rest of the 'involved 'reality' casts as does the audience because they KNOW they arent actors and yet want to be famous.....its a stunt, which brings out all the hype and thus its appeal were recognised (<Brit spelling here!) by the producers of these shows. It is exploited for HUGE profit, and there is a peusdo-reciprical dyamnics in between the cast and the outcomes which is captured and broadcasted being exploited- so OF Course - its going to be "Unpredictable" but in a real stupid way.

but i agree with you about everything else...except being 'entirely unpredictable'

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:kiss:
ramsay.jpg
:kiss:

Win. Just Win...<3

Reality tv is fake.. but its like a car crash. You just cant look away

We don't watch so-called reality TV at all. BLECCH! YUCK! LOL! I hate that many shows are now that sort. Must be cheaper to produce or something for the networks in this lousy economy. :| Good thing we can rent movies or get them free at the library, and we like to read! :P

Yes that is why there are so much crappy reality shows on TV , they're cheaper to produce and I agree with you , I would not waste my time watching that crap. 'Dance Mom' looks so disgusting with that ugly woman yelling at kids. I call that child abused and can't believe it allowed on TV.

I like some reality shows. I don't like the show where people who is attention-whore (la la Kardashian Sisters, Octomom, etc...).

The shows I like: MasterChef, Hell Kitchen (love it when Gordon get pissed off), Kitchen Nightmare (UK only), Flying Wild Alaska, and Auction King.

big brother on tonight house full mindless cretins so gave up watching

Hi guys,

m big fan of Reality shows...Mine fave are:--

Survivor
The Amazing Race
X-Factor
Big Brother
American Idol

Back