Real Reasons Why Men Dump their Gals

zesty said:
care to tell us about boot camp?? and send us a procedure as well?? :giggle:

You mean a brochure? It is a boot camp to help toughen softies up against men so they can have a Teflon heart :)

Meg said:
You mean a brochure? It is a boot camp to help toughen softies up against men so they can have a Teflon heart :)

yea i meant brochure!! duh me!! i dont know why i said procedure!! sheesh!! i am not myself today.. with my foot aching! arrrgh and being miserable! :( i notice i tend to type faster than my brain anyway.. so thats another plm of mine.. arrgh!

zesty said:
you will make me CHOKE on my food for sure! :rofl: the others might be afraid of you but not me!! :nana:

heres the brochures of the boot camp:

1) make men work for you (clean up, laundry, do the dishes) :rl:

2) make men work on you (sex) :whip:

3) if men are lazy, then find his ass to boot (_(_*) outta of the apt :booty:

heheh that's my style of boot camp...LOL

wisdomlady said:

will that really work!?!? i HIGHLY DOUBT it! but nice try though!! :rofl:

wisdomlady said:

pfft, that is unrealistic. That will not work that way... both men and women have to do these 50% - 50% or equal share.

That will be 95% guarantee for any kind of relationship.

deaflibrarian said:
The way I look at it is men have the upper hand because there's far less men than women around here. They can be picky and know there's a better woman out there. Meanwhile they only want to get sex so they'll take whatever they can at the moment and when someone better comes along they dump whoever they were with.

This "more women than men" ratio means women are in competition for the few "good men" and the men know it. That's why they do what they do; the ignoring of phone calls and emails, being louts and slobs, making excuses for why they don't want to be with you (how many of us women have been dumped by a guy and find out he got engaged to another woman a few months later--he wanted to get engaged, just not to us!), etc.

That book I posted about, it helped me understand why men do what they do. I wasn't going to change a man so don't even try. Maybe it did not explain why they dump a woman for another, I consider it the "grass is greener over there” biological urge. Men want to "spread their seed" as much as they can so they're always looking in case there's someone better. Once a woman has found a man she thinks would be a good provider for her and the children she is "content" to stay with him as long as he has money. Am I wrong on that assumption?

I bet if there were more men than women in society, we would do the same to men that they are doing to us now because we can be picky and know there's someone better. Anyone agree or disagree?

I agree but ironically, men do complain that we women are damn picky. Which is partly true cos most of us go for bad boys types as Magastu pointed out earlier in this thread.

Meg said:
I agree but ironically, men do complain that we women are damn picky. Which is partly true cos most of us go for bad boys types as Magastu pointed out earlier in this thread.

yea and also the good guys are taken by a lot of bitches who dont appreciate them.. i am starting to notice it nowadays which scares them to remarry let alone give another shot at love/ give love another chance!! sheesh!

wisdomlady said:

Honey but no thanks. Thats not the kind of boot camp I have in my mind. But thanks for your help anyway. Heh

Meg said:
Honey but no thanks. Thats not the kind of boot camp I have in my mind. But thanks for your help anyway. Heh

then tell us what you have in mind dear! :naughty:

deaflibrarian said:
So how come so many women want the "bad man" like the biker guy, the rock music guy, or the guy that treats them bad but he's so good-looking they hang around?

I'd like to hear some examples of who you think a bad guy is. I'll start first. I think of men like Colin Farrell, Vin Disel (from the movie XXX), Charlie Sheen (before he got "reformed"), or Jude Law.

I have never wanted bad men. I wanted good men but only bad men like me. Go figures.

Examples of bad men to me are: Colin Farrell, Lenny Kravitz, Christan Slater, George Clooney and that guy ..umm..the guy Nicole Kidman is dating. That guy who dumped Elizabeth when she was pregnant by his child. That is a perfect example of a bad guy. I cant remember his name. I cant even believe that Nicole would date him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg said:
I have never wanted bad men. I wanted good men but only bad men like me. Go figures.

me too!! why do i keep attracting BAD MEN!! WHY!?!?

and also i am sick of hearing of the SAME TYPICAL LINERS FROM THEM TOO!!! SHEESH!!

zesty said:
then tell us what you have in mind dear! :naughty:
Muscular & handsome men dressed up with leather clothes, tight pants and collar & leash.

That's what meg wants! Meg, don't deny it!

Magatsu said:
Muscular & handsome men dressed up with leather clothes, tight pants and collar & leash.

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I loathe Chippendales and will remain so to this day.

There will be NO men at boot camp! It is for women only to discuss why they are softies in the first place and how they will learn to develop healthy boundary lines. Most women are person pleasers and cannot say no in fear of getting rejected. Paradoxically, they get rejected ANYWAY.

There ya go!

I dumped my ex girlfriend cause i couldnt put up with her. Like were playing cards shes gotta go off with her dumb jokes.. And i take her out to a ball game she ask me get her a hot dog when the orioles are in a rally with the bases loaded. And when i take her out to a ravens game she ask my dumb questions like how come there are no points for a touchback? Theryre should be 2 points for a touchback. Thats why i cant stand her.

Magatsu said:

fyi.. she is NOT INTO those types just like me.. sheesh.. obviously you don't know us!! :P

Meg said:
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I loathe Chippendales and will remain so to this day.

There will be NO men at boot camp! It is for women only to discuss why they are softies in the first place and how they will learn to develop healthy boundary lines. Most women are person pleasers and cannot say no in fear of getting rejected. Paradoxically, they get rejected ANYWAY.

There ya go!
:rofl: I think I told you to not deny it!

ravensteve1961 said:
I dumped my ex girlfriend cause i couldnt put up with her. Like were playing cards shes gotta go off with her dumb jokes.. And i take her out to a ball game she ask me get her a hot dog when the orioles are in a rally with the bases loaded. And when i take her out to a ravens game she ask my dumb questions like how come there are no points for a touchback? Theryre should be 2 points for a touchback. Thats why i cant stand her.

Apparently you were too impatient to educate her on such things. Had you took time to be loving and patient, she will learn quickly and you guys would have had a successful relationship.

Nope, you only focused on yourself and kicked her to the curb.

Meg said:
Apparently you were too impatient to educate her on such things. Had you took time to be loving and patient, she will learn quickly and you guys would have had a successful relationship.

Nope, you only focused on yourself and kicked her to the curb.

that was not nice of you.. :nono:

EDIT: oops wrong reply box..this was for ravie.. sheesh.. whats wrong with me.. (slaps my head)

Back