Real name or nickname

Real name is what I prefer in everyday life :) If you knew my nickname, you'd know why!:o

Jessica, Jessy, Jessie, Jessie Bee, or Jezzie. I don't care anyone call me. :)

Keiro, both in real life and online.

When it comes to business in real life, it's my real name. Otherwise, I prefer to be called Keiro in real life.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

KarissaMann05 said:
Jessica, Jessy, Jessie, Jessie Bee, or Jezzie. I don't care anyone call me. :)

Another member here is also named Jessica (S/N Jess). We know her for her :nutkick: threats! I wonder when she's usually online? :hmm:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

quirkylibra said:
Real name is what I prefer in everyday life :) If you knew my nickname, you'd know why!:o

Mine is similarly true, only the other way around. I use my nickname almost always, really dislike my real name. :(

Mine is similarly true, only the other way around. I use my nickname almost always, really dislike my real name. :(

If your name is what I think it is, I like it :) My nickname is umm...degrading maybe? :giggle:

In business and friends, nickname. In officially form (EX: government) papers, real name.

Last edited:
Do you prefer to be called by your real name or nickname?

p.s. I know superbowl is on tv now. :cool2:

edit: MODERATOR, please correct the spelling in my subject. real name or nickname. thanks

Originally Posted by quirkylibra
Real name is what I prefer in everyday life If you knew my nickname, you'd know why!

Nicknames define my relationships and life position at the time. What people call me depends on where and when they knew me.

Halfbreed -- Self explanatory.

Nomad -- I wandered a lot.

Bubballooney -- When I wear a red nose and blow up balloons.

Mike the Clown -- (sign clown with "M" initial)

The Boompa to my grandkids and great grand kids.

For years at work the Mexicans called me El Pato Loco ( sort of like Daffy Duck)

Basically if you like me I don't care what you call me.

If you don't like me don't talk to me.

Another member here is also named Jessica (S/N Jess). We know her for her :nutkick: threats! I wonder when she's usually online? :hmm:

You called??? Yes, that's my name, and :nutkick: for making my post for me! ;) :dance2: :thumb: :P :cool2:

Jess said:

You called??? Yes, that's my name, and :nutkick: for making my post for me! ;) :dance2: :thumb: :P :cool2:

Ouch! :shock: *cough* Better... think... before... posting... anything... about... Jess... *cough*

Nicknames define my relationships and life position at the time. What people call me depends on where and when they knew me.

Halfbreed -- Self explanatory.

Nomad -- I wandered a lot.

Bubballooney -- When I wear a red nose and blow up balloons.

Mike the Clown -- (sign clown with "M" initial)

The Boompa to my grandkids and great grand kids.

For years at work the Mexicans called me El Pato Loco ( sort of like Daffy Duck)

Basically if you like me I don't care what you call me.

If you don't like me don't talk to me.

wow thats lot of nicknames! Mike the clown sounds sweet.

Erm online and my friends in real life call me Milli/ Millie....

My mum and dad call me by my first name....

My brothers use both....

Back