Rate me!

Me with my three sons. Hilarious, eh?

Attachments

• 01-15-2004.jpg
    01-15-2004.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Magatsu said:
I probably will regret to post my pictures here but shall see.. Here's two pictures (I will post these pictures in member picture topic as well..)

High School, senior year:
me.jpg

I dunno why I have that hair like that in the past.. stupidity comes with young I suppose.

one year old picture:
me2.jpg

I cutted my ex-girlfriend out of my picture with PS7 with one min job. I don't have any new picture of me right now but soon once I get a new digital camera or I can use the webcam.. anyway I looked almost same as that last year but no goatee and dye blonde hair so... I am a monster right?

You surprised me! Love your face "style" So you're a 10! No, you are not a monster! ;)

sweetgal154 said:
ahh here u go :o

(posted this in other thread but i'll post it in here again)

:jaw: You're beautiful, just like all God's creations! You are a definite 10!

ChelEler said:
Me with my three sons. Hilarious, eh?

awww your sons are so adorable...and Urself too :ily: I'll give you a 10 Plus in the whole Pictures.

To ADers...

I'm giving you all everyones are great 10 ratings... Looks awesome pictures what you did brings your images looks so great!

err... um...
Wha..'bout me... How's am I good rate?
Here's... My daughter and me...
(Will plan dying my hair this friday and will update post when dying done) This pic was taken Dec 28 2003.

Attachments

• tashaandmom.jpg
    tashaandmom.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 92
BullyMom, You know You always Look Good! I Really Love your hair Coloring and Ur Daughter is much a Cutie.. I'll rate you a Ten Plus!! U knew that didn't you ha ha ha...... :dance:

Cheri said:
BullyMom, You know You always Look Good! I Really Love your hair Coloring and Ur Daughter is much a Cutie.. I'll rate you a Ten Plus!! U knew that didn't you ha ha ha...... :dance:
*chuckles* Great Thanks Cheri .....
Of course i do rate you as same thing includes ADers too.. :)

eternity said:
:stupid:

but don't feel like :eek: after my comment. Just because of your comment

Who are u calling Stupid to? I think u misread Malfoylish Post. If you read more carefully she stated that she thinks ur picture is on ur avatar (Which it is)... that is what she was rating of ur attitude...

But, I am Sorry to say that It was rude how u rated Steel...After all he gave u a postive rating...Can You Please be Nice Once a While isn't hard to do.. Right?

ChelEler said:
:jaw: You're beautiful, just like all God's creations! You are a definite 10!

Wonderful way of looking at beauty, ChelEler :lol: I give everyone a 100 plus in this thread!

Back