Rate me!

Banjo said:
Actually, here's my most recent picture.

Banjo you look Cute! I'll give you a ten Plus too....

Gator, *ahem* I am only 33... I Thought you were around that age also.. Maybe not.. Opps. :lol:

Cheri said:

Gator, *ahem* I am only 33... I Thought you were around that age also.. Maybe not.. Opps. :lol:

Thanks. :P

I'm 20. :)

Cheri said:

I'm 21, my birthdate is in my profile. You should have checked it before you assume! :D

CoolieFroggie said:
what about this one ...
er, no offense but I can't tell if you are either a guy or a girl...but of course, you look kinda cool though I suppose.

so you get an 8.1, if that's okay with you though

eternity said:
Gatorboy I'm giving you a rate that would be 0/5
Naw, there's more than just 0.5 how about near 10.0? Sounds good?

Steel you have -9.9 includes your attitude toward. :)
er...well thanks I guess you get the same also.

Malfoyish said:
OKay this is an old picture, I'd say about five or six years old...LOL but here!!! How about me??? LOL, and be honest ;) Oh, and Mike, honey? You better give me a ten!

10 plus :fly:

Gatorboy00 said:
Y'all know how there are website that rates people's picture? Well, I'm going to start that in here. :D

Post your picture, and prepare to be RATED!

I'll go first!

A ten!
:fly:

Steel said:
here's an old pic of me from last year

Not bad - somehow I imagined you to have darker hair for some reason. 10 for you! :fly:
:lol:

:shock:
Hey Y'all!

Look at SOONERSFAN79's picture!

You can see a box of tissue and a bottle of lotion right on the small table by the couch!

SOONERSFAN79, Have you been naughty lately? :sure:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 108
Cheri, you're a 10-plus, girly!

Sooner and Steel, you two definitely do look alike...LOL...9.5 for you both...same for you, Gator! You all look great, I am sure you have a nice, long line of ladies waiting for their turn to date you. :) Banjo, not bad at all...I'm one for blonds, so I'll say you're a 9! :lol:

Eternity, you didn't post your picture, but I'm assuming it's you in your avatar. You should smile more often...that, along with a mild attitude adjustment might score you a 2.

Levonian, my dear. You're definitely a 10. :) I find chimps very attractive and irresistable. Hairy, yes, but huggable. LMAO.

All in all, looks really don't matter, do they? It's a person's personality that I look at when trying to determine what kind of friend they are capable of being...so, if you're close to me, you're a 10 in my book.... ;) If not, well...there's room for improvement, eh? And no, I don't mean trips to the salon or to the gym... ;)

Hugs all around...

Amen Malfoyish! :::Hugs Girly:::

Personality is all that matters not the Looks not cuz they are Smart...Some People Pick friends that are Smart :roll: Which is so Stupid... I have Notice that in some People....If you are Nice and have a great Heart then u are in my Book....

Back