Random Vents.....

MIL is in a mood today!! She has just called me a lazy bum since I have not done the housework yet today. Hubby got upset with her for the name calling and her comment basically said she could say what she wanted since I was deaf and couldn't hear her. I replied that I could still read her lips and that the reason I did not get the housework done yet was that yesterday, she had me take her on all these errands and then she sleeps until noon. I have no energy later in the day. I am at my nest in the mornings, but I keep things quiet so she can sleep since she doesn't sleep well at night. She is now having daughter do all the dusting and vacuuming for $15 and son has to do the sweep and mop of the kitchen for $15. Ah well, at least they now will have chores and earn some money for themselves.

I am figure out see suppose serious! damn it on hot on worst to saskatoon is very worst high! jeez stupid!

Still too hot here in Toronto. Stay in the shade as much as possible.

Big nights here in the east end of Toronto: 23rd Beaches International Jazz Festival. Street fest: about 40 different musical groups playing outdoors on Queen Street. Grand daughter Kiera all excited. Expect over a million people will visit this weekend.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Besides waking up to a bunch of whining and screaming and everything else that I wake up to every day for twenty years, I wake up to a YouTube comment with "are you okay?" which is actually another "nice way" of trying to tell me "I talk weird" or "my voice is annoying".

Yeah, I'm hard of hearing and crazy in the brain, not exactly dying or with the flu or anything.

Not sure what happened - it's not 88 with a heat index of 105. MIL is not going to have the A/C fixed. She concerned about the Social Security checks for August and also, wants to use her money for the permits needed to get the construction started. May be mid August when we get started now.

That sucks, hope you get that issue resolved.

Can't believe that with all the DVD's we have here in the house, there's not a one I am interested in seeing. Either I have seen them too many times, or they are not my thing, or they are not caption or have subtitles.

We had so many of 'em too....and when we moved, I decided they were not going with us....so the boys and I took them to the pawn shop and got rid of them..We also sold some at a garage sale. Maybe taking the ones you don't want to a Nursing Home?....Some of the elderly might enjoy watching these movies.

Had a tech come out to look at the ice maker since it quit making ice again. Kid comes in, looks at the freezer, then the fridge. He claims the ice maker will not make ice since we have a full fridge and have been using bagged ice from the store. If we stop using the bagged ice, it will make more ice, he says. Hubby just about crapped bricks, called the place again and told the supervisor what was said. Supervisor came out and turned out to be the owner, he fired the kid on the spot and then looked at the ice maker and whole fridge. Says that our fridge is a discontinued model due to the ice maker problems. He will be back out with a new ice maker to replace the one we have and will not charge for either visit.

Now, if only we could get the A/C fixed. Already know why it's not working. It's too small for the house and was never installed correctly. Warranty is now expired on it. All we can do is constantly work on it until MIL gets a whole new unit.

Had a tech come out to look at the ice maker since it quit making ice again. Kid comes in, looks at the freezer, then the fridge. He claims the ice maker will not make ice since we have a full fridge and have been using bagged ice from the store. If we stop using the bagged ice, it will make more ice, he says. Hubby just about crapped bricks, called the place again and told the supervisor what was said. Supervisor came out and turned out to be the owner, he fired the kid on the spot and then looked at the ice maker and whole fridge. Says that our fridge is a discontinued model due to the ice maker problems. He will be back out with a new ice maker to replace the one we have and will not charge for either visit.

Now, if only we could get the A/C fixed. Already know why it's not working. It's too small for the house and was never installed correctly. Warranty is now expired on it. All we can do is constantly work on it until MIL gets a whole new unit.

:giggle:..What a humdinger that kid is....(the "icemaker kid") that is....I've had the same problem with Cable sending a kid out to work on the cable lines....giving us "excuse after excuse" and none made any sense!...They just don't know what they are doing and are bluffing their way along....

Then get a iMac because it has a SD slot on the right side. Just insert it there right a way without worry about it. What really cool!

Excuse me.. I need one time to screaming AAAAHHHHH !!!! :mad:

Ok I will try but exhausted!

Its Sony camera.. in my truck.. Will get it and post after this Monday.. I will be busy tomorrow till Sunday :)

Ok I found the plug... it was inside at my boyfriend's nightstand drawer!

Whew! :P

Ugh!!! I make a comment about a post on FB, hubby asked what it was about. As I was reading the article (came from a local news stations), he proceeds to dial the telephone and make a call.

So there will be new Poodle pictures?

Yes do post of pictures tonight or tomorrow! :D I am going to my friend's frontbeach house cook out today... Most of people thought that Bella is one year old? I said, Nope.. she is 4 months old.. They were so shock! :lol:

Kristina your post about the kid that came to look at your ice maker nearly made me LOL. Unbelievable. He probably bluffed his way through the interview to get the job, then after your hubby called him, he saw through the kid and wasn't going mess around with him. He needs a qualified technician in the field that knows what they're doing and talking about. Glad it's worked out for you twice over!

Why is it, when I am trying to work on an ASL lesson, I have a note up saying I am "in school" and have verbally told everyone, they have to come in and either watch me doing my lesson (I am VERY self-conscious) or they have to interrupt?

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Same reason that they want your attention while your on video cam chatting. LOL. Even the cat! :)

Back