Random Vents.....

My vent for the day - MIL's A/C sucks!!!

My vent for the day is that I have a flowering yard. Dandelion flowers, that is. Erk!

My vent of the day is living with the bitterness towards my ex hubby. I really do not want to live with it for the rest of my life. It is just energy consuming but hard to get rid of. GRRRR

My vent of the day is living with the bitterness towards my ex hubby. I really do not want to live with it for the rest of my life. It is just energy consuming but hard to get rid of. GRRRR

I can understand why you would be bitter toward him cause that would be very hard to forgive.

I am not saying that I understand what you are going through (just to be clear)

Got a lot of venting for today....but I decided to say to hell with 'em and get my hinny into my warm bed! Tomorrow's another day, hope it's not another shi--y day in paradise.

my vent for the now is the frauds we have in my town , 3 womens who are ripping off the deaf community, because one claims to be an interpreter who FAILED six times!, another is a communicator but still continues to promote the other bitch AND the other one is a best friend of the self-proclaiming 'interpreter' who is now running her own business 'promoting NZSL for mute (not deaf) disabled children.. THAT is NOT on. This interfere Deaf culture and thus the Deaf community. If all I reckon is that she should be using Hearing-devised 'signs' like signed English, and leave us alone.!!

She stole NZSL, and now going to steal NZ Deaf culture , fucking BITCH !!!

I will be approaching newspapers soon... AND telling off Deaf Aotearoa for their poor handling of this matter...

My most recent e-mail got me so :mad:!

I will have to deal with that person as soon as possible.

Wirelessly posted

Royale said:
My most recent e-mail got me so :mad:!

I will have to deal with that person as soon as possible.

It seems to going around people making others mad or hurting another persons feelings. I can relate, hang in there!

Wirelessly posted

It seems to going around people making others mad or hurting another persons feelings. I can relate, hang in there!

Yeah I concur with you. The contents in the said e-mail are obviously untrue and unfortunately it has gone thru the e-mail distribution list.

Wirelessly posted

Royale said:
Wirelessly posted

Yeah I concur with you. The contents in the said e-mail are obviously untrue and unfortunately it has gone thru the e-mail distribution list.

At least the goodness, those statments are untrue. I know, how upseting that can be when it goes to email distribution.
Hang in there and so will I :)

My vent for the day, but I say it's actually for the month. After all I have done for MIL over the last 2 years, and even more over the last 3 weeks, she still does not trust me to deal with the mortgage payments on the new house. The loan will be in 3 names, hers, mine and hubby's. She has to be on it since her house is being used a collateral. Then, then checking account that will be used for paying things out, will be MIL and my hubby. She will not let me on it. Boy, do I ever feel like I have been used and abused. It seems that no matter what I do, she will not appreciate or trust me. Her loss!!

I asked about that and the response was "We don't participate." Then they said that the books that are missing are ones that were never returned after 3 years they are removed from the card catalog (internet based).

That makes more sense than them not having bought the whole series, though. Too bad other people's thoughtlessness about not returning the books messed up your reading pleasure.

My vent for the day, but I say it's actually for the month. After all I have done for MIL over the last 2 years, and even more over the last 3 weeks, she still does not trust me to deal with the mortgage payments on the new house. The loan will be in 3 names, hers, mine and hubby's. She has to be on it since her house is being used a collateral. Then, then checking account that will be used for paying things out, will be MIL and my hubby. She will not let me on it. Boy, do I ever feel like I have been used and abused. It seems that no matter what I do, she will not appreciate or trust me. Her loss!!

so.... why do you continue to subject yourself to that kind of abuse?

Why oh why does this always happen?!! You get interested in a book at the library and are ready for the next one in the series only to find that they don't have them all. I mean, I just finished book 1, book 2 is not in any of the branches. It's not even in the online catalog, but books 3-6 are there, 7 & 8 are not but 9-11 are. Does this make sense? I have a hard time finding something to read. I love to read just to relax and escape, but it's so hard finding things I like.

What series? If you don't mind e-readers, I might be able to see if my library has an e-book version of it that I can check out for you.

so.... why do you continue to subject yourself to that kind of abuse?

Well - I have no choice except to do this or she will not help and we will be homeless. She feels it is my responsibility as her daughter-in-law and she does her best to alienate all family members. None of her family members want a thing to do with her.

WHATTTT???? I'd be furious. Is her name just on the mortgage, or actually on the title? If it's on the mortgage but not title, joke's on her.

That's ridiculous that your name is not on the checking account. What if something happens to hubby, and you can't access the account? Sheesh.

Kristina, I'm sorry about the way that your MIL is treating you. It would be nice if she could treat you as her daughter since you're playing that role anyway. I suspect that she's not a person who becomes very attached to people.

Well - I have no choice except to do this or she will not help and we will be homeless. She feels it is my responsibility as her daughter-in-law and she does her best to alienate all family members. None of her family members want a thing to do with her.

oh boy..... :(

Back