Random Vents.....

Why have people started saying see post #XX rather than quote that post? I can see it only if it is just a couple or so above but not when it is way back. I just ran into this again this morning. The post it said to see is one that I don't remember what it said and I have no idea how many pages back I would have to go to find that number. The person posting to see post #xx knows what that post is so why don't they just quote it???

random vent. let's see. yea somebody here is clearly watching too much dr. drew shows. good riddance. :roll:

I knew ,crap damn it I am lose on control on my financainl oh jeez unbelieve no reason my mom belong to look compare almost to alochol compare almost to heavy to em serious me I am addiction pop almost to pop!@ serious odd! seems I suspect! Implentation to taste sweet issues!

Why have people started saying see post #XX rather than quote that post? I can see it only if it is just a couple or so above but not when it is way back. I just ran into this again this morning. The post it said to see is one that I don't remember what it said and I have no idea how many pages back I would have to go to find that number. The person posting to see post #xx knows what that post is so why don't they just quote it???

To answer, see post #34 which repled to post #30, which would make clear the meaning of post #9.
I agree, it is just tomfoolery.

snow and ice. Took me half an hour just to scrape the ice off the windows on my car! stupid Wyoming weather.

Been catching hubby in a bunch of lies. Asked him why he's lying so much. He claims that since I am deaf and can't hear him, how do I know he's lying. First he tells me certain things about the house, then his mother tells me something different, then the kids come to me with yet something else. I ask him and he claims they are all telling stories. Problem is, kids would have no reason. His mother might, but not like this.

Told him this evening that if it kept up, I would take my mother and whichever of the kids that wants to and we would leave and he could deal with this house and his mother himself.

Had a talk with the contractor this morning. Seems hubby was confused as the contractor "over-explained" things last night. HE was afraid that hubby did not understand and since he had to come out to pick up a check for the engineer, he and I had a good talk about it all. I am fine and hubby basically got confused. All told, the cost is only going up about $1500 and then it depends on the cost of this building permit. It will still leave it tight for us to get the furniture we need and since hubby is not willing to compromise on the furniture, I will have to put my foot down on that. He wants to go to the "top of the line" furniture store and get all new furniture for every room and juk what we have. I told him no, we are keeping and getting what we need. Then, little by little, we can get new for each room, one at a time.

Man, there is very old barn that was built back in 30s nawt very far from my driveway and road. It is belongs to my neighbor and he is rippin the wood panels out. Grrrr.... Very cool lookin paintless barn...very rusted metal roof. I think he is sellin the wood. I dont know why,tho. :dunno:

Today is not helping my blood pressure at all! My printer broke down a couple of days ago and I found out that in order to get things shipped to my business account, I need to rent a P0 at a different address than my current address so I can open up my business account at my favorite wholesale jewelry supplier.

The trouble is that my printer broke down so I have go to to sir speedy to get the necessary documents printed. More money down the drain :P That will take away from what I have left over for jewelry supplies. I will need to transfer money to business account so I can buy jewelry supplies.

Computer froze and mouse stopped working for several mintues. Ditto for keyboard. I need my meds!

AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I hope the rest of the day goes better. :P

Today is not helping my blood pressure at all! My printer broke down a couple of days ago and I found out that in order to get things shipped to my business account, I need to rent a P0 at a different address than my current address so I can open up my business account at my favorite wholesale jewelry supplier.

The trouble is that my printer broke down so I have go to to sir speedy to get the necessary documents printed. More money down the drain :P That will take away from what I have left over for jewelry supplies. I will need to transfer money to business account so I can buy jewelry supplies.

Computer froze and mouse stopped working for several mintues. Ditto for keyboard. I need my meds!

Oh that sucks hope it will pass the suck day so quickly. didnt know you work with jewelry stuff. So you make them?

hope your day is going better eventually in the evening.

My daughter has to go get her work badge updated to show she is an RN now, and then she has to go home to wait for animal control to report her pit bull bite. She said she is limping badly now.

Does that make you feel any better about your situation?? :lol:

My daughter has to go get her work badge updated to show she is an RN now, and then she has to go home to wait for animal control to report her pit bull bite. She said she is limping badly now.

Does that make you feel any better about your situation?? :lol:

Just a little. but I have no doubt that RNs can have tough days especially with difficult patients and animals. I hope your daughter isn't' hurt too badly and that she's not too frightened. Vicious pit bulls can be scary. Thanks for the thought though. :)

soon coming medication serious ready remove I won't anymore pop again no more I recommand water I execrese better health wisdom :) course!

I think my printer got zapped when my power went out a couple of days ago. Guess I'll have to get it fixed. :(

Once my clothes are dry, i'll go make sure documents are printed and that i get my new shipping address this afternoon so I can make my order today.

^^^Ooooh, and that cool paper with the dotted edges you have to tear off!

soon coming medication serious ready remove I won't anymore pop again no more I recommand water I execrese better health wisdom :) course!

talkin is the easy part... Action speak louder than words. I drink water most of time and drinkin pop is very easy to quit.

Last edited:
Got printer to work. Turns out it was unplugged. :Oops:

The USPS PDF form that I need to print out is corrupt and and I'm unable to print the form that I need for the PO. I hope the PO is flexiable enough to let me get the boxes without the form.

They said it has to be from online only today but suggested that I see PO master tomorrow morning. If they can't do anything without the form, I'm asking for a refund. I don't need this bullshit. I do have the receipt printed so I would hope I get a refund if they're unable to do it without the form.

Color me unimpressed.

Back