Quote Game

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Let's play a game. I will post a famous quote from a person in a movie, tv, or book. Post your reply of who you think said it and where that quote was said. I will confirm whether the answer is right or wrong. The first person to get it right will have the priviledge of posting the next quote. The rules of guessing and confirming if it's correct applies to everyone. The person who guesses my quote correctly will have to follow the same rules I just did. Good luck! :thumb:

First quote coming up...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Which Star Wars? Episode I, II, IV, V, or VI?

duh he was on each of them!?! dont tell u hadnt seen it? :shock: if u didnt, i would be laughing in ur face! :lol:

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
duh he was on each of them!?! dont tell u hadnt seen it? :shock: if u didnt, i would be laughing in ur face! :lol:
I am referring to... which movie did he say that quote in? Sure, there are a lot of sequels but I would like to know the specific movie that the quote was said in. Second of all, Yoda was only in I, II, V, VI... not IV.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I am referring to... which movie did he say that quote in? Sure, there are a lot of sequels but I would like to know the specific movie that the quote was said in. Second of all, Yoda was only in I, II, V, VI... not IV.

:eek: u re kidding right? u watch it ALL of them?

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:eek: u re kidding right? u watch it ALL of them?
No, I'm not kidding. I've seen them all! I own them all!

okay okay:eek:, relax.. :shock: i was wonderin that s all... he was on SW Clone attack, and phatnom mence..

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
here's mine ....

To be or not to be?
ACTUALLY, it is "To be or not to be, that is the question." :-D read it 2 grading periods ago :-D

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
ACTUALLY, it is "To be or not to be, that is the question." :-D read it 2 grading periods ago :-D

yeahhhh i know - i just don't feel like typing the whole thing hehe

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
heh :-D
"Follow the yellow brick road"

whoo - i still remmy that song .... "Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road, follow follow follow follow, follow the yellow brick road ......"

Originally posted by cloud
I think it's should be on episode V or VI
Actually... V. Good job! :thumb:

This was when Luke was asked to levitate several things and he replied with, "I'll try." Yoda scolded him by saying, "Do, or do not. There is no try."

Back