Quit smoking.

Oh-- wow-- nice kit. I hope you get access to a good variety of flavors. I'll have to check on how their cartos come apart for refilling.

I just got back from the smoke shop, ecig in my left hand, like it usually is. Clerk showed me some USB cig lighters that they just got in. I got so rattled with the temptation to buy one (why? I don't smoke!) that I got all confused with the details of the purchase.

Remember that you do it like sucking on a straw, and the nicotine is absorbed through the mouth and nasal passages, not the bronchi and lungs. If I hadn't had to cold turkey on the nic, I might have vaped no nic with patch.

They don't you just have to keep buying more, which is kind of a bummer, but they are still cheaper than real cigarettes! Thanks for the tip :) I'm not sure how long I'm going to be doing this. I want to break myself of the habit of wanting to suck on something too haha. So I'm trying to mainly use my nicorette lozenges for nicotine, I'm not using the ecig nearly as much as I would be using cigarettes, but they are helping tremendously for those moments when I feel like I should be smoking, doing something that I would normally smoke during or after, know what I mean. But I want to try to slowly cut back on doing that even.

Are you dealing with multiple addictive behaviors at once? Might not be a good idea. Would be better to work on them one at a time. Like, for me, when trying the patch, the behavior of smoking I couldn't break. This way, I got rid of the other substances in cigarette smoke, then the nicotine, so that all I am dealing with now is the comfortable behaviors of blowing smoke.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blu-electronic-cigarettes/ I was able to pull the plug off of the cig2o cartridges and add liquid to them to recycle them. You might be able to do that.

Are you dealing with multiple addictive behaviors at once? Might not be a good idea. Would be better to work on them one at a time. Like, for me, when trying the patch, the behavior of smoking I couldn't break. This way, I got rid of the other substances in cigarette smoke, then the nicotine, so that all I am dealing with now is the comfortable behaviors of blowing smoke.

Blu Electronic Cigarettes I was able to pull the plug off of the cig2o cartridges and add liquid to them to recycle them. You might be able to do that.

No just cigs, but there are times I'm more likely to smoke than others, and I can't feed my caffeine addiction (which I'm not trying to quit) and my nicotine addiction at the same time, can't drink coffee while I have a a lozenge in my mouth ;) after I eat and in the car are other times. I also found I really like to puff on it right before I go to bed. I'm going to try to cut down on those times eventually, probably once I start cutting down on the lozenges in like 6 weeks.

I limit myself to three six-ounce cups of coffee a day, and decaf after that. Multiple people say that caffeine consumption goes down naturally when people quit smoking/nicotine. Evidently they have complementary actions. My love for the taste of good coffee can be met with coffee-flavored vapes.

Over there, they say don't set yourself goals, don't pressure yourself to stop so-and-so at so-and-so date, just reduce those crutches as comfort level dictates. One of the good things about using e-cig is that there is no pressure to stop using crutches-- and people are having more success because there is no anxiety about quitting. LOL Think about our troubled friend from India. :giggle:

i had desperate desire for faggie this morning even put me hand out pick one up from me draw but binned them out last week..i run out of nicoten inhalater chemist miles away,unfotuneatly faggie shop not..i sucking cloves,taste horrible but surppose take mind off smokes.so far it not taken mind off it..I IS X SMOKER onwards and upwards i even rooting around for me e-cig only find half of it.

Do you have money for another nicotine replacement? Patch, gum, lozenge, complete e-cig?

i found some thank god,another day gone,hope you hanging in,i craved like hell today but it passed now but i still in pathetic zone,i hope to get up to feeble zone next week and keep ploding...how you doing

I see you notice Harms of Smoking and Health Benefits of Quitting - National Cancer Institute

bad not good health cancer serious. serious cancer is bad health!

serious cancer. you can stroke your heart! it is very serious. it is scary. it is high tobacco not easy, I know hard of cope. It is not easy. It is very scary,

impossible or successfully, word two options. two options that is why!

i found some thank god,another day gone,hope you hanging in,i craved like hell today but it passed now but i still in pathetic zone,i hope to get up to feeble zone next week and keep ploding...how you doing

Caz you really crack me up, you really do :D Hang in there tough cookie!!! I'm doing well. Been keeping myself busy today, and that helps. Plus I'm in a fantastic mood, so that helps even more. Any kind of upset or stress will have me caving fast. I'm on day 5 no smokes :D no cheats, nothing :D well, except for my crutches. ;)

We all made it. Having trouble sleeping. I overate a late supper. :hmm:

I wonder if we'll be seeing people hooked on e-cig and what the results of long term use be....if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is....

Laura

yes it happening it called vaporing

still ploding,i staying in so no temptation,but husband out all day tomorow.i know how sneaky and liar i am,this will be the testing time

Yeah, lots of them have vaped high nic levels for ages, not making any attempt to wean themselves off, and spending tremendous amounts of money on equipment. Quite obsessive.

Friends at another board reined me in, too. An interesting culture.

It is the season of the year. Many people observe Lent, by giving up or restricting something. After Lent is over, it becomes the time to make a decision to make that personal self-sacrifice a permanent thing. When we offer up those sacrifices, they become less weighty. Sort of like my withdrawal to a more contemplative lifestyle, due to personal hurts and hearing loss, I eventually found my center, and I became more comfortable with it. Or my resentment for having quit smoking without intending to.

Much as I let go of the thought of multiple fancy vaping devices, and 50 flavors on hand. :lol: Having made the financial investment, I am obligated to follow through on the resolution. Sometime in the future, when I no longer need it, I will give it to another person who does.

Last edited:
another day gone still plodding on...how we all doing honest answers...can say i not sneaked out and lied just over aweek...
the sleeping thing is not unusual when giving up and i given up soooooooooooo many times..if you got patch on you get weird dreams dont know why

I quit smoking long time ago best thing I did.
Food taste better, I can breathe better.
Good luck in your quitting journey...you can do it!!!

if you got patch on you get weird dreams dont know why
bizarre dreams, you aren't kidding!! If I were using the patch, I would never wear it at night. Wouldn't even be able to sleep.

Day 6 for me is almost down :D No cheats at all, just my crutches.

My digestive system gets out of whack when I quit smoking. My tummy, or maybe intestinces I don't know, are soooo noisy!! This is wicked embarrassing as a massage therapist, in a quiet room, I know they can my belly just bellowing constantly!!!

I have a cold. Not even a thought of smoking. :( Expecting some cough drop flavored juice tomorrow. No, I wasn't expecting to get a cold, just thought honey/lemon/menthol would be a good idea.

There are many over-the-counter remedies for digestive gas.

Back