Quick Snapshot of Myself

sphenix

Reaction score
It's a pleasure to provide a quick snapshot of myself.

I am Samantha, an energetic 23-year-old student and part-time employee from the Northern California area. Having been born completely deaf into a family of five, I know all too well the experiences that come with the territory and possess fluency in ASL. As of this time I am pursuing an A.A. degree in Psychology, with the intention to transfer and obtain an B.A. degree in Psychology with a minor in Deaf Studies. My passions are psychology, social services and writing. Being challenged to use my skills in different settings is always welcomed, as I am open to new experiences that will help me grow personally. I enjoy doing arts and crafts, watching sports, having intellectual conversations with people, working out, and spending time with my dog.

I look forward to getting to know some of you. Cheers.

Welcome to Alldeaf

Nice to meet to you
I like you posts! :)

Welcome. Sounds like you are planning to become deaf psychologist for deaf clients? Deaf psychologist are far between and few.They are in high demand.

What kind of arts and crafts you do? Myself, I love doing arts and handcrafts myself.

Thank you everyone :)

Stargazer Lillies - Yes, I will become a psychologist for the Deaf - I'm aware that there is a high demand for Deaf psychologists in this community. I've always been fascinated with how the mind works.

For arts and crafts I enjoy painting, creating collages and mosaics, scrapbooking and some photography. I love playing around with images and words to shape a certain message.

Thank you everyone :)

Stargazer Lillies - Yes, I will become a psychologist for the Deaf - I'm aware that there is a high demand for Deaf psychologists in this community. I've always been fascinated with how the mind works.

For arts and crafts I enjoy painting, creating collages and mosaics, scrapbooking and some photography. I love playing around with images and words to shape a certain message.

Welcome to AD- we could talk some intellectual conversations about the foundations of psychology- or as I like to call it, witchcraft. HAhaha.

Again, welcome!

Back