Questions for the Men!

JeepGirl

Reaction score
Hey guys! :wave:

I wanted to know what do you like in a woman? What kind of a woman attracts you? Do you go after the looks or the personality? Be HONEST!

This is for all the guys that are single, married, or in a relationship.

If this is a Repost, sorry!

im in a relationship, for about 7 months.

the sexiest thing about a woman is her intelligance. a smart woman is such a sexy woman. i like to be able to sit down and have a conversation with her. i hate dumb women. and i dont mean dumb as in not well educated but like....Jessica Simpson dumb. i could not date jessica simpson no matter how hot she is. i also like easy going, relaxed girls. not uptight. and i like a girl who wants to spend time with me.

as far as appearance goes...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. everyone has different ideas of what beautiful is. i may think one girl is hot, another guy might think the same girl is ugly.

Interesting question that I'm sure will bring quite a variety of answers. However for me. It is a combination of both. Yin Yang type of thing I would pretty much say.

I love women who take care of themselves and are confident in or with themselves. A woman that is just fun to be around with and enjoys being around me.

I could probably keep going on and on about this but I believe you get the idea! :)

~M~

What I like about my girlfriend Sweetheart....her street smarts, her tomboyish personality (tough girl), her lots of love with me, she is a sweet soul, of course. She's willing to meet everyone who's nice to her. :)

Love Sweetheart alot!

sequoias said:
What I like about my girlfriend Sweetheart....her street smarts, her tomboyish personality (tough girl), her lots of love with me, she is a sweet soul, of course. She's willing to meet everyone who's nice to her. :)

Love Sweetheart alot!

I gotta believe that.. she's soo nice and sweet!

AJ said:
im in a relationship, for about 7 months.

the sexiest thing about a woman is her intelligance. a smart woman is such a sexy woman. i like to be able to sit down and have a conversation with her. i hate dumb women. and i dont mean dumb as in not well educated but like....Jessica Simpson dumb. i could not date jessica simpson no matter how hot she is. i also like easy going, relaxed girls. not uptight. and i like a girl who wants to spend time with me.

as far as appearance goes...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. everyone has different ideas of what beautiful is. i may think one girl is hot, another guy might think the same girl is ugly.

But why is it so hard to figure men out on how they feel about women? if a man likes a woman.. why do they have to be so hard and mysterious?

AnotherDeafGuy said:
Interesting question that I'm sure will bring quite a variety of answers. However for me. It is a combination of both. Yin Yang type of thing I would pretty much say.

I love women who take care of themselves and are confident in or with themselves. A woman that is just fun to be around with and enjoys being around me.

I could probably keep going on and on about this but I believe you get the idea! :)

~M~

this thread is open for you to type away.. it would be interested to hear what you have to say.. not to be brief but what you're thinking.

Catmandu said:
Nuty should be able to tell you this one!

Nuty.. you mean that nutty guy?? hmm okay I'll be waiting to see if he can come up with a straight answer ;)

RebelGirl said:
But why is it so hard to figure men out on how they feel about women? if a man likes a woman.. why do they have to be so hard and mysterious?

because men are terrified of women. well we are more terrified of being rejected and embarrassed. sometimes im nervous to buy my gf flowers cuz im thinking...oh is she going to like these? and i get nervous that she wont like them.

AJ said:
because men are terrified of women. well we are more terrified of being rejected and embarrassed. sometimes im nervous to buy my gf flowers cuz im thinking...oh is she going to like these? and i get nervous that she wont like them.

Really? is that right.. ya'll are terrified of being rejected by a girl.. so you guys have to be the jerk and be the "man" and act like we girls are dumb and vulnerable? I'm not speaking of you. i'm speaking of what i see and how men treats me

RebelGirl said:
Really? is that right.. ya'll are terrified of being rejected by a girl.. so you guys have to be the jerk and be the "man" and act like we girls are dumb and vulnerable? I'm not speaking of you. i'm speaking of what i see and how men treats me

well no, in that case they just werent taught how to treat a woman. sometimes i think, some guys act all tough and act like women are below them just to look big and bad in front of his buddies.

AJ said:
well no, in that case they just werent taught how to treat a woman. sometimes i think, some guys act all tough and act like women are below them just to look big and bad in front of his buddies.

yeah.. that's what I thought. Thanks for the answers, AJ!

sequoias said:

Love Sweetheart alot!

:aw: You are so sweet! :ily: alot too! :cuddle: :kiss: :hug:

AJ... you are in violation of breaking the man rules!!! Giving females information straight from the manual is FORBIDDEN :deal: (see rule book #12b87h234s) Due to this... you will be quarantined and taken to the Man Training Facility for furter testing and training.

hahahahahaha... :)

I think EVERYONE is afraid of rejection. So that does play an small part. Another being that how in the world do we ( the men ) KNOW what you women want from us? This goes both directions.

Now if it was me... and I liked you and I thought we could have a great time etc. I would definitely let you know. But that is me. Sure I'm going to be a bit nervous of rejection and making myself look ridiculous but you know what... I've been embarassed before many times so what more can hurt! :)

~M~

Hit the reply button before I was actually done...

Another thing to think about is the social upbringing differences between men and women. Men are taught by society to be "tough, cool, mysterious, macho, all round asshole etc." where women are taught by society to be "attentive, proper, subtle et"

So probably one of the greatest barriers to overcome for some people is the "social barrier" that has been ingrained into us by society.

Just some food for thought!

~M~

AnotherDeafGuy said:
AJ... you are in violation of breaking the man rules!!! Giving females information straight from the manual is FORBIDDEN :deal: (see rule book #12b87h234s) Due to this... you will be quarantined and taken to the Man Training Facility for furter testing and training.

hahahahahaha... :)

I think EVERYONE is afraid of rejection. So that does play an small part. Another being that how in the world do we ( the men ) KNOW what you women want from us? This goes both directions.

Now if it was me... and I liked you and I thought we could have a great time etc. I would definitely let you know. But that is me. Sure I'm going to be a bit nervous of rejection and making myself look ridiculous but you know what... I've been embarassed before many times so what more can hurt! :)

~M~

In that case, if you "like" a girl, how long will it take for you to admit to her that you like her?

Yes you're right.. it goes both directions. I've done it before too.. telling a guy that I like him and I felt foolish.

Back