Questions for ladies here..

Sabrina said:
I have been struggle to lose weight. :cry: I work 80 hrs a week, it seems impossible for me to focus on myself.

Try drink lot of water and eat small portion of foods. I know it will be hard but it works for me so far I lost 7 lbs. :D

Katzie, that's the dress that I am looking for. Your dress is a dream dress for me ever since I saw my old teacher got married in 1994. I thought it's unquie and different yet beautiful. I can find something similar to this but can it be good for september? Thanks! :)

I was married, and rented a dress for 100 dollars at David's bridal..(had a feeling my marriage wouldn't last long, I was stupid back then, Learned my lesson) I was glad I didn't buy it cuz I'm divorced now. I'm engaged to my honey and we decided to wear what's comfortable for us. The groom will wear blue jean and maybe white button-up shirt. as for me... I'm going to find a colored dress from JCPenny's or Sears. Just something different and off-tradition. Thought it would be cool to try that. heh

RebelGirl said:
I was married, and rented a dress for 100 dollars at David's bridal..(had a feeling my marriage wouldn't last long, I was stupid back then, Learned my lesson) I was glad I didn't buy it cuz I'm divorced now. I'm engaged to my honey and we decided to wear what's comfortable for us. The groom will wear blue jean and maybe white button-up shirt. as for me... I'm going to find a colored dress from JCPenny's or Sears. Just something different and off-tradition. Thought it would be cool to try that. heh

I brought a dress at JC Penny's and I got a great deal. The price was 80 dollars but I brought it for 20 dollars. Good Bargin hunter here!!! :D The reason for me to buy was going to the wedding yesterday and had a great time. The bride wore her mom's wedding dress. She looks so beautiful. I am glad that my cousin finally in a happy life and doing great. Yay!!

Oh my God, Katize... Your wedding dress is very beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll like princess..... :jaw:

See everything worked out at the end, right? Does it really matter what we wear as long as we're happy? I know its the special day for all brides to be beautiful and unique. I still think we're all beautiful inside and out.

hmm... *thinking*... i hate wearing dress.. so i think abt that i would wearing pearl color silk bra and thong.. just bra/thong.. nothing else on .. ofc heel shoes!! .. fix my hair up as beautfiul.. put veil on it!! hehe.. so let's almost naked wedding!!!

:lol:

omg.. me baddd!! *whistles*

TOF

hehe , rebelgirl..woohoo!!
If i do that , i will invite you to be at my wedding so will you be naked , too? ROFLMAO

TOF

Back in my time, 1987--My mother and I went to a fabric store and bought a satin and lace materials were about $80.00 approximately. She sew for my wedding dress (I was very thin at that time) came with pattern and few add-up my style I liked. It was akind of "old-fashioned" style. Of course, she also made a veil along with it. I still have my old wedding dress, just in case for one of my children..Maybe not, because they are big for my size. Haha. :)

TongueOnFire said:
hehe , rebelgirl..woohoo!!
If i do that , i will invite you to be at my wedding so will you be naked , too? ROFLMAO

TOF

are you :crazy: !!?? heh.. I don't think I'm that confident to go naked in public!!! lol but I can watch you! heh :whistle:

RebelGirl said:
are you :crazy: !!?? heh.. I don't think I'm that confident to go naked in public!!! lol but I can watch you! heh :whistle:

hehe.. rebelgirl.. awww that mean you ain't open minded to stand up yourself to being a naked at my wedding.. so i am deep open minded to be naked.. WOOHOO.. let all of my family and his family fainting when they see our bodies naked!! haha!!

I am damn :crazy: hehe!!!

TOF :wiggle:

Oh I am open-minded only with my clothes on.. that's a different story.. lol :nana: but would be cool if you're that open and I'll come to your wedding and watch all your friends and family faint! ;) and i will :applause: lol!!

WildKaTReSS said:
How much your wedding dresses costs? And where did you get it from? What kind was it or post a picture if you would like to. :) :popcorn:
Smiling.. My wedding dress I brought 25 yrs ago and it is still at my daughter which it cost me 50 dollars in 1980. I married 20 yrs and now filing divorce. So i beleive you can find in internet there sell 99 dollars as Brand new while I saw tv commerical. Wish u a good luck finding a dress and are u getting marrying?

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh my God, Katize... Your wedding dress is very beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll like princess..... :jaw:
Thanks! But I swear that I'm not the ONLY princess!

Folks, hope to see more of wedding dresses here! Help WildKatress!

Back