Question for the single fellas over 25..

I would prefer if my future wife were to have an active life outside of the house, whether it is a job or whatever else. Of course, I would never say no to additional income, if the wife opt for a job.
I'm perfectly fine with handling most of the "chores" around the house as I like to keep having my home well-kept. As for cooking, the family probably would be a lot better off if I didn't go anywhere near the kitchen.

I was married many, many years ago. His mother came from the generation (and social standing) that women stayed home and took care of house, husband and children. My ex-husband couldn't even boil water!

I made SURE my son could cook, clean, and take care of himself totally. I think I made my daughter-in-law a very happy woman.

I wouldnt be able to deal with a wife at home 24/7. I'd rather stay home and she work so I wont have to listen to her barking. :giggle:

I grew up with 2 brothers. My mother fed us,washed our clothes,took us to school,etc... My father never did anything around the house. He used to get upset with her if baseball uniform not washed. She still feed him and wash his clothes.

Back