Question and Option -- MR or MISS

ideafspy

Reaction score
I am curious and want see your answer. I wouldn't tell what state I am now because I Am :o .

Have your state does do MR. Deaf State? I know we have Miss. Deaf America but "MR"

I think thats joke.

I don't know if they are homosexual deaf community.. but I AM STILL EMBRASSING! :o I will answer that question what state I am in and I will post the attachment later tonight

Originally posted by ideafspy
I don't know if they are homosexual deaf community.. but I AM STILL EMBRASSING! :o I will answer that question what state I am in and I will post the attachment later tonight
[whistles] you are trapped by homosexual deaf community... i hope you will survive...

its no biggie.. we're doing MR & MRS. TSD here.. equality rights. concept same as having HC and Prom KING & QUEEN.

okay.. but what about the state.. not homecoming or prom. They are not having prom or HC. They are doing as for MR. Deaf State. I just never seen that kind program before.

:laugh2: I don't think its a big deal either. In fact, I think that's mad cool. What state? (im curious! ;))

right, i said CONECPTually its the same... if they have hc king, they should have MR. *insert state name here*

Mr is dont matterif you are not married or not. Mr mean you are man right??

At CSUN, they had Mr. Deaf CSUN pagent. They do that every other year. While another year, it's Miss Deaf CSUN. It was for fun, nothings serious.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:laugh2: I don't think its a big deal either. In fact, I think that's mad cool. What state? (im curious! ;))

I am in Oklahoma.. :o

I wonder - I heard that the Deaf Pageants value personality and leadership skills but is there like a MISS/MR. Sexy Deaf contest or something??

Back