Question about Blackberry from AT&T

ATT Rocks!

I love my blackberry 8300... the first blackberry curve. It rocks. Runs much better than my old blackberry 7290 and RIM (wyndell version).

One thing sucks about ATT's TAP plan.. it is for all phones but excludiing Iphone and blackberry phones. So I am still stuck with paying full price of data plan and text. $45 dollars. Anyone knows better deal within ATT data plans and text?

I have heard Sprint offers good pricing on service. But still dont like their coverage compared to ATT or Verizon. ATT better suit prices for its coverage compared to Verizon.

Any tips?

nope not far as i know there is no TAP on BB plan yet because BB server is very expensive to run. i think 40 to 45 bucks are reasonable price. it deoends on what plan you select.

i hope Sprint can run as long as they offer bb unlimited data plan for 30 a month in deaf community since Sprint is loosing its huge revenues, according to those news online.. that doesnt look good.

tap for iphone is coming up very soon. i will let yall know when it will release. :)

i hope Sprint can run as long as they offer bb unlimited data plan for 30 a month in deaf community since Sprint is loosing its huge revenues, according to those news online.. that doesnt look good.

You made me curious to check news. I found good information.

"The depth of the challenge facing new Sprint Nextel chief executive Dan Hesse was laid bare today when the wireless carrier announced a $29.5 billion loss for the fourth quarter of 2007 and warned of ongoing troubles.

Sprint said 1.2 million wireless subscribers are expected to drop their service by the end of March. In the whole of 2007, that many subscribers abandoned Sprint. Meanwhile, chief rivals Verizon Wireless and AT&T gained subscribers."

nope not far as i know there is no TAP on BB plan yet because BB server is very expensive to run. i think 40 to 45 bucks are reasonable price. it deoends on what plan you select.

tap for iphone is coming up very soon. i will let yall know when it will release. :)

Unlimited data plan for BB is start at $35 per monthly at att.

that is right dude. i just assume 40 to 45 for the plan that deaf subscribers add the features such as unlimited text plus taxes.

last time I checked... ATT do not provide unlimit text only on blackberry. Unless ATT user to ATT user. not outsider.

I have Unlimited data plan as 34.99 plus 1,500 text a month at 9.99. SO my total is 45 plus tax. Again... TAP dont apply to blackberry. :sadwave:

We are currently paying 106 for both wife and mine's blackberry due to taxes. But I recently discovered about state employee discount. Lucky me, my wife is state employee and got 15% discount on her blackberry. However, not immediate discount for it will take one to two statements cycle before they apply the discounts. I am hoping to save about 6 bucks from my wife's discount. Then break even at 100 a month. 6 bucks is good for once a month lunch. Grins!

deaf mortgage.. that is what i thought... yea TAP doesnt accept bb devices, but TAP will accept iphone very soon...

oh TAP will accept any iphone - old or new...

3G iphone shd release this June in my theory. i will let you know when i will get info inside att. probably somene will spill the beans before i will know. :( it happens to me sometimes.

oh TAP will accept any iphone - old or new...

3G iphone shd release this June in my theory. i will let you know when i will get info inside att. probably somene will spill the beans before i will know. :( it happens to me sometimes.

It will be likely in between June to July because of FCC.
3G iPhones and the FCC Myth - Mac Rumors

I can upgrade into 3G iPhone if needed but no discount offer.

Back