Purple P3 Application software For Mac OS-X !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deafscooter had been showing off his photo on Facebook and it seems to be very impressive with his work. His photos is located in Fan Photo Album. If you want to see his photo you must join the group to see his photo Here is the link:

Purple Communications | Facebook

Deafscooter had been showing off his photo on Facebook and it seems to be very impressive with his work. His photos is located in Fan Photo Album. If you want to see his photo you must join the group to see his photo Here is the link:

Purple Communications | Facebook

Deafscooter s P3 portable VP mobile is expensive price over $1,000. Not so worth.

and? well, I say. And, youre not following me. I am just saying that this picture is not photo shopped. I haven't seen the evidence that DeafScooter runs P3 application NATIVELY in MacOSX yet. If I come across seeing him again, Ill ask him to show it to myself.

Alternatively, Mr Deafscooter. I can suggest you to record in clear detail that P3 runs NATIVELY in MACOSX environment. No VMware, no emulators, nothing. Post it here!

Thank you both!

Wine Emulator?

There is a free windows emulator (very simple and free) that can run some program and it will look like a regular Mac program.

See at:

http://winebottler.kronenberg.org

Maybe that is how it was done?
:lol:

Last edited:
Deafscooter s P3 portable VP mobile is expensive price over $1,000. Not so worth.

It can be expensive but Deafscooter must have put lot of time and money to put it all together. He must have customized it all together by hand to make it work on them.

and? well, I say. And, youre not following me. I am just saying that this picture is not photo shopped. I haven't seen the evidence that DeafScooter runs P3 application NATIVELY in MacOSX yet. If I come across seeing him again, Ill ask him to show it to myself.

Alternatively, Mr Deafscooter. I can suggest you to record in clear detail that P3 runs NATIVELY in MACOSX environment. No VMware, no emulators, nothing. Post it here!

Thank you both!

Thank you for made the point. I never said photoshop for whole Purple representative group.

How come Deafscooter don't use screenshot from his OSX? My screenshot is more CLEAR and large picture.

Why bother to use digital camera to take a picture? Everything are blurry and tiny pictures like that?
14311d1258578359-purple-p3-application-software-mac-os-x-realmacdock.jpg

If he is programmer for OSX then he should know to how to use screenshot for OSX.

Last edited:
Thank you for made the point. I never said photoshop for whole Purple representative group.

How come Deafscooter don't use screenshot from his OSX? My screenshot is more CLEAR and large picture.

Why bother to use digital camera to take a picture? Everything are blurry and tiny pictures like that?
14311d1258578359-purple-p3-application-software-mac-os-x-realmacdock.jpg

If he is programmer for OSX then he should know how to use screenshot for OSX.

I agree all the way with you. He should use screenshots, not digital camera to take pics of desktop which is annoying...he does that to all of his pictures and the pics are too small too.

Deafscooter here and you Surprise on my world smallest Netbook
With Fully Feature Mac OSX and Purple P3 applcation on my hand

attachment.php

========================================

Highlander is Loser again...
============
========
That is it
===
=

Any Question?
=====
===
=

Last edited:
What surprise?

Nobody likes surprises here.

Agreed! No point since he won't share to everyone about p3 on OSX but himself.

I help few of people to get their P3 work on their OSX without problem and he still call me loser? Okayyyy whatever.

First of all...use a screenshot instead of using a stupid camera to take pictures of laptop with a tiny screen.....Do you know how to capture a screenshot? It's embarrassing that you take pictures in that method. We want SCREENSHOTS!

Agreed! No point since he won't share to everyone about p3 on OSX but himself.

I help few of people to get their P3 work on their OSX without problem and he still call me loser? Okayyyy whatever.

Yeah, I got P3 to work on my Mac, thanks to you.

Good luck for your own and you never show to share to any one

Craig already share and they love it my stuffs and real running..

Go to check on my ===>>>> Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Nope...I NEVER loved your professionalism. You NEVER have shown us screenshots of the desktops...always pictures of the laptops all the time. It's getting really annoying, honestly. I don't love your ego.

Nope...I NEVER loved your professionalism. You NEVER have shown us screenshots of the desktops...always pictures of the laptops all the time. It's getting really annoying, honestly. I don't love your ego.

sequoias, you still loser again

you still loser again

And that's your problem, not ours. You love to tell everyone's a loser. Highlander is right about running P3 on Mac OS X...so you're an EPIC FAIL...I see you as a selfish person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back