Public speaking experience in front of an audience?

A that's a good way to break the ice with the audience. They become more receptive to you on what you have to say.

Just keep telling yourself that.:laugh2:

See my picture at the end?

That is your fantasy. Has nothing to do with reality.:laugh2:

But then again, maybe a child cartoon character pretending to be a concert pianist while playing with a toy does suit you pretty well.

Yeah. I either get Snoopy or Schroeder depending on which Peanut character am I quiz that I take.

Yeah, online quizzes like this are fun. But that is all they are for...fun. Nothing valid about them.:P

Not a concert pianist. Just loves to play ragtime and early jazz piano. Certainly better than giving out really, really bad advices to emulate from. Reminds me of a certain Aflac commercial, too, for some reason.

Not a concert pianist. Just loves to play ragtime and early jazz piano. Certainly better than giving out really, really bad advices to emulate from. Reminds me of a certain Aflac commercial, too, for some reason.

Yeah, you do kind of remind me of the Aflak duck.:laugh2:

Hey, guys, looks like Kokonut took me off ignore!:lol:

Talking to yourself again?

Ducks just quack for no particular reason. :lol: This one just keeps squawking "Aflack, aflack, aflack!" The same in every thread.:lol: Never seems to contribute anything related to the topic. Dang attention seeking ducks!:P

I sometime felt nervous a bit when I was in a play once. I had done tried my 'speech' for science fair when I was in eighth grader.

kokonut said:
No. That was in 2007 at the Vlog/Blogger Conference at Gallaudet University. One of my more unusual public speaking engagements.

Oh, hmm... I wonder, what was unusual about it?

No, it's that darned commercial being played over and over again.

BTW, have you ever had any public speaking experience?

Is there an echo in here or is that damned duck quacking again?:lol:

Back