! PSA: Watch your torrenting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

That's why companies allow you to play demos....

Has been like that for years. Still no excuse to pirate games.

No, not all PC games have demo, just few of them.

Sometime, demo isn't enough so rent the games are option but it isn't for PC.

Wirelessly posted

Can still sell your Steam account information.

No way, I'm not interested to sell my account information because I do have many favorite games on Steam.

Wirelessly posted

Foxrac said:
Wirelessly posted

That's why companies allow you to play demos....

Has been like that for years. Still no excuse to pirate games.

No, not all PC games have demo, just few of them.

Sometime, demo isn't enough so rent the games are option but it isn't for PC.

Don't recall a single PC game I've purchased that didn't have a demo.

The ones without demos were POS.

Wirelessly posted

Don't recall a single PC game I've purchased that didn't have a demo.

The ones without demos were POS.

You said that you aren't PC gamer anymore. :aw:

Not anymore, only few new PC games have demo since many don't, especially GTA IV is one of them.

I think Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) still doesn't have a demo out yet, not sure. They did for the first one though.

I think Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) still doesn't have a demo out yet, not sure. They did for the first one though.

Bioshock 2, Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 2, Street Fighter IV and several to lists don't have demo.

Bioshock 2, Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 2, Street Fighter IV and several to lists don't have demo.

Very popular titles. Didn't know those don't have demos, as I haven't been playing PC games in a long time.

Those are very popular recently though, I read about it everywhere for hardware sites.

Piracy, illegal activities, stealing software data, illegal downloading, not paying, etc..etc...

That's bad. I can imagine what people would say to a judge after getting caught. "Well, your Honor, everybody's doing it."

Yeah. But, folks, does that make it right? Legal? Perfectly acceptable? And that the owner of that software or games should be forced to make it free for everybody?

Makes me wonder about the "Gimmi, gimmi, gimmi" mentality. Are such things meant to be free?

No.

confused.png
confused.png

No one says "everyone else is doing it". Where did you get that idea... that's way out of the field. It'd take a real damn newbie to express that excuse in a court of law. In fact of all piracy cases that I've read to date, I don't think anyone has said it.

I've a feeling you didn't get a chance to catch up on a part of the discussion.. might wanna read or re-read before hashing out something. :aw:

Piracy, illegal activities, stealing software data, illegal downloading, not paying, etc..etc...

That's bad. I can imagine what people would say to a judge after getting caught. "Well, your Honor, everybody's doing it."

Yeah. But, folks, does that make it right? Legal? Perfectly acceptable? And that the owner of that software or games should be forced to make it free for everybody?

Makes me wonder about the "Gimmi, gimmi, gimmi" mentality. Are such things meant to be free?

No.

artists do not support RIAA

No.

You will do anything that is illegal in your real life. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back