Prostate Cancer

G

Gemtun

Guys, please do your physical exams to check out for prostate cancer. I know that getting your anus probed at is no fun but it is extremely critical.

Orbach died from prostate cancer yesterday. He was only 69. May he rest in peace.

On a personal note, my stepdad has prostate cancer at Stage 7 (there are 10 stages with 10 being the worst). Stage 9 and 10 is uncurable. Stage 7 is considered very bad. He will have his surgey performed by the best in Seattle 2 hours away in early January. I love and adore my stepdad so I am deeply concerned and worried for him and my mom also. He is only 62.

Please heed my advice. More and more men are getting stricken with prostate cancer each year.

Meg said:
Guys, please do your physical exams to check out for prostate cancer. I know that getting your anus probed at is no fun but it is extremely critical.

Orbach died from prostate cancer yesterday. He was only 69. May he rest in peace.

On a personal note, my stepdad has prostate cancer at Stage 7 (there are 10 stages with 10 being the worst). Stage 9 and 10 is uncurable. Stage 7 is considered very bad. He will have his surgey performed by the best in Seattle 2 hours away in early January. I love and adore my stepdad so I am deeply concerned and worried for him and my mom also. He is only 62.

Please heed my advice. More and more men are getting stricken with prostate cancer each year.

please dont laugh.. i am not joking.. but i have heard that if men :wackit: daily... it is supposed to lessen the chance of getting a prostate cancer.. dont know if that is really true.. any comments on this?? hmmm....

zesty said:
please dont laugh.. i am not joking.. but i have heard that if men :wackit: daily... it is supposed to lessen the chance of getting a prostate cancer.. dont know if that is really true.. any comments on this?? hmmm....

it figures you would know that

True,

My hubby got a letter from healthy insurance telling him to go doctor for check twice a year accord his age from 45 years old.

Healthy insurance will not cover full if men does not go to doctor for regular check.

My stepdad had his surgery yesterday to remove his prostate cancer. Doctors were able to remove most of it. So I hope he will be ok in long run. :fingersx: Looks like he has to undergo extensive radiation and chemotherapy :(

Just read in the papers today that Cancer is taking over Heart Disease as No. 1 killer of Americans.

Circumisized men are more likely to have prostate cancer than those with foreskin.

If you're concerned about the possibility of your husband or loved one from getting prostate cancer, there are ways that you can help them... massage the prostate itself.

I would go into details on how to do it, but I'm too lazy at the moment. Maybe later.

-Raven

well, I printed something from a prostate cancer instuites.. so my bro in law can read it.. I do know he had couple kidney stone but you never know for future.. so He is now 51 i believe... I would want him to make sure hes ok only problem is he has no insurance :(

Wendy

i agree Meg! its always encourged that the guys get their prostates checked for their own health and well being!

:hug: Meg -- i pray for ur stepdad's speedy recovery!! glad to hear the surgery went well! u and ur family are in my prayers!

zesty said:

Zesty, you are not the only one who heard about it, I can't even remember who told me about it, but I remember they did told me so maybe it's true...maybe not.

Anyways, three or four years ago my dad had surgery for prostate cancer, but he was okay that time. That is all I know

zesty said:

Uh oh, I am gonna die...
:pissed:

Back