Problem with website

ideafspy

Reaction score
:?:
Each time I went to college or any public to check out on alldeaf.com and it direct me to the profile to edit which I didn't not request or click. What cause that happen?

It's probably because you are using a new computer. If you are at a new computer, your profile doesn't have any settings for that computer so it takes you to the profile so that you can edit it and then those settings will take effect every time you use the computer. However, since you're using a public or college computer... I'm assuming that those computer clean out their caches and cookies so that the next time you use the computers, your previous settings won't take effect.

VamPyroX said:
It's probably because you are using a new computer. If you are at a new computer, your profile doesn't have any settings for that computer so it takes you to the profile so that you can edit it and then those settings will take effect every time you use the computer. However, since you're using a public or college computer... I'm assuming that those computer clean out their caches and cookies so that the next time you use the computers, your previous settings won't take effect.

Vampy -- i have the same problem as ideafspy ref to that and MizzDeaf and i use the same compy and its at home not a public computer at college library, public library or such and ive been trying to figure out why that is happening -- even if the cache/cookies are already still there it still directs me to profile so i tried clearing out the cache/cookies and it still does it :dunno: why and im still trying to figure out why exactly it keeps directing us to our profiles first as opposed to the front page of the AD :confused:

:dunno: what's happening as it's not occurring on mine. :confused: Hope someone will discover what is causing this glitch for some.

Do y'all think it might be cookies or the type of internet browser you are using?

Liza said:
Do y'all think it might be cookies or the type of internet browser you are using?

Liza -- we use the IE (Internet Explorer) to be on AD -- ive still not figured out why yet -- if anyone happens to know why this may be happening lemme know! cuz i sure would like to resolve this as its pretty confusing

:confused: STILL!

Back