Pro Se Attorney Here

parr1983

Reaction score
I have current litigations pending in the U.S. District Court of the District of Idaho and Fourth District of the State of Idaho regarding discriminations, retaliations, intentional discriminations, denial of interpreters upon requests in person, denial of a job based on disability (deafness), denial of a hearing aid that resulted in a near fatal injury. Anyone who knows someone who has a legal expertise of practicing law for the deaf communities for a number of years or months of a time, please have him/her contact me at my email addresses listed in my profile. Thanks. :deal:

4th district, Boise? You might try contacting the Treasure Valley Deaf and HoH Association. Send me a PM and I can get you the contact info.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

I plead the 5th! *whistles*

Just kidding!

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

I see you are online. I am online with Yahoo ID parr1983. Could we talk there? Will, Pro Se Attorney

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

hmmmmmm let me see what i can find in the twin falls area (just noticed you are from kimberly)

parr1983 said:
I have current litigations pending in the U.S. District Court of the District of Idaho and Fourth District of the State of Idaho regarding discriminations, retaliations, intentional discriminations, denial of interpreters upon requests in person, denial of a job based on disability (deafness), denial of a hearing aid that resulted in a near fatal injury. Anyone who knows someone who has a legal expertise of practicing law for the deaf communities for a number of years or months of a time, please have him/her contact me at my email addresses listed in my profile. Thanks. :deal:
Uh, :welcome: to alldeaf. There's no need to be formal here, though!

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf parr1983!!! I hope you will have fun being on this forum, and making new friends!!! The members on AD are wonderful!!! Have funm posting, and welcome aboard!!! :cheers:

Back