Private Message Storage Upgrade

Great...no more sweatin' beads and clunkering with some o' vacuum--

For the last couple of months, everyday, having to 'delete' a few msgs. to keep the PMbox from hittin' the max allowed....now now I can surely 'relax' a bit. :whistle:

:lol: @ GA, guess you may have to do more than just kissin' feet ( the thought of it...umm...neva mind!! :laugh2: ) and umm..well, by golly GA, you have quite an imagination, you'll figure out something!! ;) :whistle:

....and finally, thank you Alex!

(btw, going to make this 'sticky' for the time being and move this-- ;) )

Roadrunner said:
Great...no more sweatin' beads and clunkering with some o' vacuum--

For the last couple of months, everyday, having to 'delete' a few msgs. to keep the PMbox from hittin' the max allowed....now now I can surely 'relax' a bit. :whistle:

:lol: @ GA, guess you may have to do more than just kissin' feet ( the thought of it...umm...neva mind!! :laugh2: ) and umm..well, by golly GA, you have quite an imagination, you'll figure out something!! ;) :whistle:

....and finally, thank you Alex!

(btw, going to make this 'sticky' for the time being and move this-- ;) )

confused0066.gif
~ ROADRUNNER

err... yo...you PEVERTA! ~
7314491416.gif

:jaw: *pinches 'GA' back to reality* No way am I a per...<< heck, not gonna say it! :whistle:

Btw, what have you been drinking these days now??? :scatter:

She is probably at cook out with ^Angel^ and her dad.
I am sure she'll be back soon!

GalaxyAngel said:
28214564112.gif

I bet Cheri would be very thrilled and have her mailbox increase 2000 capacity..

ANYBODY SEEN CHERI AROUND? oh darn, Cheri is gone out... and will be back sooner! :D

:rofl: :rofl: @ Galaxy and RR..
Ty much , Alex

YAY I dont get much pm heh ( glad i ain't popular..) :X

Back