Pregnant again!

Please do not consider this an option. You are a smart woman and it's not that hard to practice safe sex. :nono:
It's neither so easy !!
Not everybody has the possibility to take hormons, and some women expell IUD, so I think this should be the last solution.

It's neither so easy !!
Not everybody has the possibility to take hormons, and some women expell IUD, so I think this should be the last solution.

I agree it should be the last solution. I am just squimish about things like that and think 20 is too young to make that decision. I wouldn't ever do it.

How about using a condom? It also helps to be aware of your cycle and know when you can get pregnant. I know that not all birth control works for everyone.

I agree it should be the last solution. I am just squimish about things like that and think 20 is too young to make that decision. I wouldn't ever do it.
Well, that is neither so easy.
My ENT doctor told me that pregnancy may lead me into deafness, so I won't take the risk. Where you are right is that things may change, they may find a treatment for pregnancy deafness, but my ob/gyn told me I should prepare myself to take this decision in case the IUD doesn't work.

perhaps instead of BC, why not get your tubes tied ? I am not sure how you deleivered your first born, but if you happened to have C section the second time around, that is the best time to have it done. My wife had hers tied after the 3 child. We agreed that if she deleivered normally, I would get cut otherwise, its only 10 mins more of surgery time along with c-section for her.

Anyway- I hope things work out for you.

Oh I won't get tubes tied ever.

I wonder have you thought about what kind bc? I'm very sensitive with bc, so right now I'm on bc shot its only one that's working for me.
I bled for 3 months and 1 week straight its much longer than normal, most women lasted 2-3 weeks. So if you bleed don't freak out and stop, keep taking it for 6 months if it doesn't stop at end of 6 months talk to doctor about different one.
Since you had kids you can get iud its T shaped plastic thing really small doctor put up inside to block the fallopian tube its where eggs go through from ovary to uterus. So iud block the tube so eggs can't get though so you can't get pregnant and best thing is there's chance you won't have period after 3-6 months and don't need change iud for 5 years then after 5 years get new iud. Jason sister have it and she said you only get cramps from doctor put it in for 1-3 days then light bleeding for few weeks then some women have normal period some don't have any period and you're done for 5 years.

my friend never have kid, but she got iud..She said it really pain, cramps..

Well, if your son wakes up early, can't you just turn the TV on and he can just watch the show? That's what I do...he gets up like 7 or 8 in the morning, and I just turn the tv on in my bedroom on the channel he likes and I just go back to sleep....He would just watch tv and play with his toys as I sleep for another hour or so. It works.... :) Perhaps you can do that?

Another thing to add...if you want advice on the Birth Control, I would suggest to use Patch as for BC...that's what I use. You just have to change the patch once every week and then on third week, you just leave it off to start your period or put it on to skip a period. It's easy...just an idea for BC after you had your second child. I wouldn't get the shot...I already had that and that was horriable, my mood was so depressing and I was snapping at everyone...plus you gain weight from it. So I would suggest a patch, not the Deppo Shot. Just an Idea...

Oh yea, I did put tv on for my kid, and he keep woke me up and telling me about tv show or movie. I was like yeah, then back to sleep..he tapped me and said look! at tv..I said wow!. I went sleep again. He keep woke me up..

I don't want to get bc shot. I hate needle and it pain. I want to get bc like no pain..without needle.

About BC... sorry to add my 2 cents, but oestroprogestative BC is forbidden for me, and progestative ones made me unable to sleep. So I have no other choice than IUD.
Is there in the USA only progestative patch or an only progestative ring ?

Damienmommy, have you tried IUD or any progestative BC ?

Have a good day

no i havent try yet. But BC, not sure if I have ever got shot before. I am trying to remember why I got shot on my butt 2 years ago. Can't remmy. IUD, I am afraid to get that because my friend said it was soo pain and cramps. I can't stand any pains.

no i havent try yet. But BC, not sure if I have ever got shot before. I am trying to remember why I got shot on my butt 2 years ago. Can't remmy. IUD, I am afraid to get that because my friend said it was soo pain and cramps. I can't stand any pains.
Hi
I think that it depends on every woman. Not every one react in the sme way : which is painful for one may not be painful for another.

I have an iud and there was NO pain involved. Even if there was pain, I'd take 5 minutes of pain than go thru the whole birthing process! ew.

my friend never have kid, but she got iud..She said it really pain, cramps..

IUDs are only for those who have had a child recently (like in the last couple of years). If it's been like 10 years since the last child, then an IUD is not really recommended. A friend of mine had a baby a very long time ago, and then ten years or so later she got the IUD, and it caused all sorts of problems. Turned out, it's because it's been so long since she's had a baby, that everything in her girl parts had gotten back to the size of when she hadn't had a single child yet. So she had to get the IUD out. She's feeling better now, and she recently had a baby about 8 months ago and so maybe she can get the IUD now since this pregnancy is so recent. It's better to have it after a recent pregnancy than if it's been 10 years after the last pregnancy. I think it has to do with the size of the cervix that had shrunk because it had been 10 years or so. At least, that's what my friend said.

Back