Prayers need

I am sorry about your aunt.

Am sorry to know this...will continue to keep you, your family in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

~RR

Truly sorry to hear about the latest news... will keep you and you family in my thoughts and prayers during the difficult time :hug:

Hey girl I'm sorry abt ur aunt and ur family will keep in my pray and hang in there hugs

Last edited:
update.....

my aunt just woke me up and said its time to say good bye to my aunt kathy. shes not doing any better. thanks for the prayers.. . may my aunt rest in peace. :( :( :(

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh its not the right update!

my other aunt misreadddddddddddddd my uncle that shes gonna be gone but no she isn't gone yet!!!! just want everyone to be there before something happened to her. anyway... she went into cat scan and few other tests.... to see if she have brain activity and few others stuff ( i don't know exactly what other tests)

I just got the good news a little -- she is finally stable. but at the same time shes still the same. and she might be paraylisis from waist to toes. We don't know yet... keep praying for my aunt.

its ok.. it happen misread.. smiles.. but i still pray for her.. hope everything will be smooth..

i just got better update and more news.

ok, my aunt had cat scan and eeg tests.. eeg is for any brain activity to see if have any seizures, strokes, etc. dr says. her brain is working ok, but it might be slow, not same as before? we won't know until my aunt finally wakes up and respond -- the dr says she might not wake up for another week or 2 ?? we won't know for sure.... she looks better than before. she is on dialysis forever ( kidney failures, can't go bathroom at all since)... she is for sure paraylisis from waist to down. she is still on life support -- she wasn't stable right now they turn down the life support to 45% and shes doing very well with her breathing so far. we hope it maintains to keep going to get better...

thats all i know so far. I will keep updates shes definitely a fighter! she also had lupus disease for 15 years. she was rushed in hospital few times in her life only 2nd time ICU (critical care) please keep praying for my aunt and our relatives.

Aunt

I went to the hospital to see one of my aunt.

She has lupus disease. She went in the hospital yesterday evening from heart
attack rushed into surgery -- her heart was torn and needed to be repaired and she also have failing kidneys too. She was bleeding a lot this morning and went in surgery again this morning. She isn't breathing on her own too

When i found out her blood pressure was dropping so we all left to see her before its too late. now her bp is back to normal. She is in critical care for who knows how long until she is stable-- we don't know if shes able to make it yet. Shes not responsive but she could hear all of us being there for her.

Please pray for my aunt and her two daughters.

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. i will be in prayer for you and yours.
My condolences.
Prayers going up on your behalf.
EsthersCrown*****

my aunt is improving each day lately she went down with life support to 40% becoming stable each day then gave us a scare so turned life support back up a little. anyway.. she finally wokeup on sept 1st and she refused to sleep much -- I think its because she is scared and don't know what happened to her but she knows we've been telling her and being there for her.

right now isn't good news. she got blood clots somewhere on her chest again. I dont know whats exactly gonna happen yet. I just found out from my other aunt telling me this morning.

Aunt

my aunt is improving each day lately she went down with life support to 40% becoming stable each day then gave us a scare so turned life support back up a little. anyway.. she finally wokeup on sept 1st and she refused to sleep much -- I think its because she is scared and don't know what happened to her but she knows we've been telling her and being there for her.

right now isn't good news. she got blood clots somewhere on her chest again. I dont know whats exactly gonna happen yet. I just found out from my other aunt telling me this morning.

Baby,
all you can do is be there for her. This is a very critical time for her. She will have all kinds of thoughts, of fear of passing on, fear of leaving you all behind. God is your strength. at this time it's very important that you express your love to her. The subject of death is never an easy subject, but please know that it's important that your family members are in agreement with the after life preparations, of in the event she does pass on, what arrangements need to be made. Sweetie i know this is a very difficult time. find some christian music, bring a little cassette of dvd player, bring it in her room and allow it to be played, she will want to and need to spend time with all she is close to. Trust me , baby i know this is difficult but at this time it's important that she has peace of all her loved ones, if it is her time, she will need to know that at the time of going on, that it is okey for her to be at peace. i will still be in prayer for all of you, i wish i was there for you to hold your hand, and give you the hugs you need, but please know that i am in prayer for you, and there is no distance in prayer.
you are special to her, please do not be afraid to express your love to her. If she continues to suffer,it's important that you allow her to receive the securtiy that it is okey to go.Closure is very important for people in that state.
i will be in prayer for you, be strengthened this day sweetie..
My love to you and your family,
In Christ,
EsthersCrown*****

my grandparents decided to let her go today because she had suffered enough with a lot of things going on with her. she passed today -- rip auntie kathy.

I'm sorry abt ur aunt kathy who just passed away and ur family are in my pray and pls hang in there gurl :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, Old Navy Girl. It sounded like you cared about her a lot. :(

:cry: I am so sorry to hear of your Aunt's passing...She is now home in heaven and watching over all of you.:angel: Prayers for you,and the rest of your family.:hug:

my condolences to you and your family... you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Back