Power One Batteries and Nucleus 5 CI Issues

Fozzy

Reaction score
Received my new N5 the day before Christmas and had trouble getting the batteries (Power Ones) to work. The Processor wouldn't stay on longer than 10 Minutes, thought maybe they sent it to me mapped wrong so I waited until my Audi Appt. after returning from California. My maps were correct, my audi was a little perplexed in what was causing the power outage so quickly. We tried swapping parts and new batteries (Power Ones) and finally got the processor to stay on using different batteries. Well 2 days later while in Japan the batteries went out and wouldn't you know it the batteries I had with me wouldn't work again. Figured the processor was defective so they sent me another one and I had the same issues. I finally tried some of my old HA 675 and it works. Guess I got a bad batch of Power One batteries that do not expire until 2012.
Anyone else have this problem? What battery brand are you using with your N5?

sounds like it. If other brand of batteries (in case you don't know, you can buy them from any drugstores) seem to last longer, it is a bad batch.

Powerone have always been my favorite, though

This is unheard of, I had chat with someone about N5 today and nothing like this had been mentioned. Probably bad batch of batteries. I use powerone implant too and never had problems.

Do keep me updated though.

Back