Pot or Not?

I got 5/10. Opps!! :(

10/10. I grow my own marijuana, so this was hardly a "test" for me :) Out of all of those plants, only one was a female, the rest were males, and one hermie. . . waste of perfectly good plants.

As for the second one, I had a 9/10, but I can honestly say that it WAS a misclick. I mean, the second one that someone (teddy i think) posted, was really impossible to not perfect. . . unless you've never seen weed anyway.

Originally posted by Xero
10/10. I grow my own marijuana, so this was hardly a "test" for me :) Out of all of those plants, only one was a female, the rest were males, and one hermie. . . waste of perfectly good plants.

As for the second one, I had a 9/10, but I can honestly say that it WAS a misclick. I mean, the second one that someone (teddy i think) posted, was really impossible to not perfect. . . unless you've never seen weed anyway.
its easy to recogizne the weed (the 2nd link)

:eek: :rofl: I'm the WORST of all than u guys are.

1st one, 3/10......... 2nd one... 6/10

yah yah.. oh well. I dont give a fuck! :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Dayum!!!!! That's for sure you dont see much of plants lol.

I never pay attention to plant. I go oh they're flower.. or they're just plant.. or they just some bush or some grass.. that is all I care about. :D lolz woo hoo!

:lol: I dont do pot but i knew those plants cuz i know about plants.. ha

<<Not me!!!! NOT even 50 percent of time.. I reconizes few... say about 10? OUT of CRAZINESSS nbrs out there. The GOODIES flowers names. :D

I got a 8/10 not bad.. intresting.... well i used to do some and they had names for them all, some i know some i dont.... it's over and done with :)

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

LOL. I see them all the time at work, that is how I got a good score.

Back