OC-3 = 155.52 Mbps
OC-12 = 622.08 Mbps
OC-24 = 1.244 Gbps
OC-48 = 2.488 Gbps
OC-192 = 9.952 Gbps
OC-255 = 13.21 Gbps

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833114014

They are REAL.

I already figured out, well... she is using 28k modem, too embarrass to post, maybe she got her ping over 1,000 ms. :D

:jaw: you are right. well, as long as i can read ad and facebook, im happy! :D

Dude! 28.8 will probably take like 5mins to load this thread. Each one of those pics probably take like 10 seconds to load. :lol:

Dude! 28.8 will probably take like 5mins to load this thread. Each one of those pics probably take like 10 seconds to load. :lol:

If disable the image,avatars and signatures for visable then everything fine and probably 11 seconds to load for dial-up.

If disable the image,avatars and signatures for visable then everything fine and probably 11 seconds to load for dial-up.

Yup.. but who on earth probably does that.. :lol:
I think I will die if I am to go on 28.8 again. Even 56k no thanks.

Maybe others will have more patience than me. I prefer everything available type.

Yup.. but who on earth probably does that.. :lol:
I think I will die if I am to go on 28.8 again. Even 56k no thanks.

Maybe others will have more patience than me. I prefer everything available type.

You will be likely to back on dial up if you are moving to nowhere of rural area, such as desert area in SoCal, Arizona or New Mexico.

What about VP? Webcam? Youtube? Hulu? :shock:

TRUE. now that you have pointed it out...i do use vp, webcam and watch youtube. i notice that my vp and webcam is a bit blurry. dammnnn, i guess i do need a faster computer. maybe one of these days!

TRUE. now that you have pointed it out...i do use vp, webcam and watch youtube. i notice that my vp and webcam is a bit blurry. dammnnn, i guess i do need a faster computer. maybe one of these days!

No, your internet speed is very low.

Why not to get high speed internet?

here it is!

482669011.png

Back