Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA ! ALL YOU VERY LUCK MY GALLON IN FIARBANK ALMOST FIVE BUCK PER GALLON !!!

i live in alaska

its now $2.09c for a 91 regular petrol, offically gone past the $2 per litre point they reckon it will hit $2.50 within 1 year , i'd believe it, and not happy about it ofc

Dayum! my local rised up: reg: $ 4.09, med $ 4.12, high $ 4.17

When will we get all of low prices of per gal? hurry up for 2 bucks a gal.

When will we get all of low prices of per gal? hurry up for 2 bucks a gal.

It can be long time to recover, when oil crisis and wartime are end, or need find alternative fuel.

Just like happened in 1973 then again in 1979 until 1986.

pacman.. that means it more like takes 20 years to done this.. or so..

only way to save yourself , ourselves .. is .. get hybrid or electric car/truck.. i think.. is it?

its now $2.09c for a 91 regular petrol, offically gone past the $2 per litre point they reckon it will hit $2.50 within 1 year , i'd believe it, and not happy about it ofc

Grummer... Love the pix of Doberman... Been wanting a mini- Doberman dog... Doberman dog is smart.... Good choice...

Here is $4.29 for unleaded. That's sad! I heard a rumor that it might be about 10 dollars this summer and fall.

Here is $4.29 for unleaded. That's sad! I heard a rumor that it might be about 10 dollars this summer and fall.

nah not gonna happen. ................ i think..... /emo

10?? nope, but it will be go to up to maybe 6 by this fall.. if 10 hits by this fall, then we are big trouble! and end up our stataic in american about homeless will go more and up numbers! you know.. whoa! :eek2:

there'll be riots!

it went up to $4.09 today :(

$4.15 now argh :(

Yesterday 3.77 gal at Delta Sonic! Not thrilled about it, almost hit 20 dollars just to fill up my motorcycle. Thats not good! I bought my bike 3 years ago, under ten dollars. Now bam! almost 20 dollars. Sheesh

Im not lookin forward to fillin up my Jeep. Gonna hit 70 dollars. URGH!

Good luck with motorcycle in snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back