Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, just buy another car, haha

Nah. I already have a economy car. You know that... I ain't buying another car. I'm too poor and I don't make enough money and I have high debts which is why I'm trying to get another job.

Nah. I already have a economy car. You know that... I ain't buying another car. I'm too poor and I don't make enough money and I have high debts which is why I'm trying to get another job.

You live on your own, right?

Cool, although living with roomates suck unless they are cool but I prefer to live alone, that is just me!

Well, I do prefer to live alone or with a girlfriend. I had no choice but live with roommates because it's not cheap living alone here in Seattle metro area where jobs are plentiful.

Sorry for the off topic, people. :)

Next time please ask some questions in PM or AIM/YIM. I don't want to go off topics in threads, lol.

Well, I do prefer to live alone or with a girlfriend. I had no choice but live with roommates because it's not cheap living alone here in Seattle metro area where jobs are plentiful.

Sorry for the off topic, people. :)

Next time please ask some questions in PM or AIM/YIM. I don't want to go off topics in threads, lol.

Okay dude

sequ that is ok cool!

if it hits 4, then it all depend on my job as how far i gets there.. if my job is close.. then just drive and back home and dont go anywhere until i have plenty money to spend.. let see.. right now no job yet.. as still looking for a job.. no worry i will get one soon..

It could be worse.. I used to pay almost $800/mo when I had 2000 Ford Expedition....

I am getting about 14.4 mpg with my 2004 Mountaineer. Fortunately, I use company truck whenever I go on "on-call" duty which help alot on my gas budget.

Gas price is getting waaaaay out of control this year so I probably will trade in for "green" SUV this summer or early next year but I need to get back on "debt-free" track again first since I recently made a major purchase (new furnitures) few months ago when I moved to new apartment so I rather pay off that "interest free" :) loan first before I do any additional major purchases.

I hope newer green SUV will be able to do range of 40s mph.. Ford Escape does approx 30s...

$460 a month and $70-80 dollars each week for gas? Damn! I pay $400 a month for my car, $100 full coverage insurance a month, and $30 dollars gas every 2 weeks

It could be worse.. I used to pay almost $800/mo when I had 2000 Ford Expedition....

I am getting about 14.4 mpg with my 2004 Mountaineer. Fortunately, I use company truck whenever I go on "on-call" duty which help alot on my gas budget.

Gas price is getting waaaaay out of control this year so I probably will trade in for "green" SUV this summer or early next year but I need to get back on "debt-free" track again first since I recently made a major purchase (new furnitures) few months ago when I moved to new apartment so I rather pay off that "interest free" :) loan first before I do any additional major purchases.

I hope newer green SUV will be able to do range of 40s mph.. Ford Escape does approx 30s...

$800 a month? If I have to pay $800 a month for a truck, I would be dead broke with no money for gas, food, and bills

Reason for so high is cuz I selected 48 months loan and it was brand new expedition which cost me about 35-40K.. Also having a good paying job helps but I wouldn't want to pay $800/mo again, not with fast rising cost in gas, food, etc. and the wage have not even caught up with them!!

I just stopped by at 7-11.. Damn.. Gas is at 3.499... It was 3.33 few days ago.. I should have filled up then.. grrrrr!!

$800 a month? If I have to pay $800 a month for a truck, I would be dead broke with no money for gas, food, and bills

Reason for so high is cuz I selected 48 months loan and it was brand new expedition which cost me about 35-40K.. Also having a good paying job helps but I wouldn't want to pay $800/mo again, not with fast rising cost in gas, food, etc. and the wage have not even caught up with them!!

I just stopped by at 7-11.. Damn.. Gas is at 3.499... It was 3.33 few days ago.. I should have filled up then.. grrrrr!!

Yeah, yesterday it was $3.42 and now it's $3.54, it's so gay, good thing I filled it up yesterday

I know how that feels. The same thing happened to me yesterday and I was thinking "Dayum, I should have filled it up earlier." :lol:

Ouch! $800 a month!

Just filled my SUV up yesterday...$61.17. First time it hit the $60 mark. Geez! Soon, it will cost $100 to fill up my tank. *shudders*

Ouch! $800 a month!

Just filled my SUV up yesterday...$61.17. First time it hit the $60 mark. Geez! Soon, it will cost $100 to fill up my tank. *shudders*

When I went to the gas station to fill up, I saw the price mark on the gas thing that somebody filled up to $79 dollars which is crazy but I filled up mine to $30, yay me! Just trade your SUV for a small car and save yourself some $$$

When I went to the gas station to fill up, I saw the price mark on the gas thing that somebody filled up to $79 dollars which is crazy but I filled up mine to $30, yay me! Just trade your SUV for a small car and save yourself some $$$

I cant afford it cuz I still owe on it and I have kids and stuff so a small car will not work for me. I tried a small car before with kids..wasnt pleasant trying to fit everything in. Besides, my hubby and I are tall poeple. I always felt so cramped in a small car. See what happens...

I cant afford it cuz I still owe on it and I have kids and stuff so a small car will not work for me. I tried a small car before with kids..wasnt pleasant trying to fit everything in. Besides, my hubby and I are tall poeple. I always felt so cramped in a small car. See what happens...

Aww, I'm sorry, that sucks

Aww, I'm sorry, that sucks

Thanks but that's ok. I love my SUV ...it is a mini sized one though. I could NOT afford to supplement the huge ones. hehehe...I am just disgusted with the gas prices cuz it not only affects the costs of commuting but also affects the costs of other necessities such as, for example, food.

Thanks but that's ok. I love my SUV ...it is a mini sized one though. I could NOT afford to supplement the huge ones. hehehe...I am just disgusted with the gas prices cuz it not only affects the costs of commuting but also affects the costs of other necessities such as, for example, food.

Yeah, it sucks! I wish I could go back in time when gas is only a buck in the 90's

Yeah, it sucks! I wish I could go back in time when gas is only a buck in the 90's

No kidding! When I was in high school, cruising around the mall was the thing to do for socializing. I guess gas must have been SO cheap to be able to afford to drive around a building for hours without a destination in mind! LOL! Thinking about it, why was that so "cool" back then? The dumb things we do when we were kids. LOL1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back