Post your gas prices Part II

We are up here in central Oregon and I saw something strange the other day.....Shell 87 octane was 4.57 and it was 3.63 at Costco..........

We are hp here in central Oregon and I saw something strange the other day.....Shell 87 octane was 4.57 and it was 3.63 at Costco..........
Wow! That's quite a difference.

$3.22/ gallon yesterday, I filled up the bike, got home and the fuel line sprung a leak somewhere and I have lost 1/4 tank so far. What a waste. :( I'll have to check it out once I get home, as it was too dark last night in the garage to work on it.

$3.59?? at the station I usually use, but luckily was driving by a BJs today & got it or $3.45. I will be using more gas than usual the next 2 weeks, so I'm not happy about the recent price jump. :(

I paid A$1.57 a litre earlier.... mind you, that was for the 98RON premium stuff.

I don't mind the petrol prices here, people complain about how expensive it is to fill up now - I just remember how high petrol prices were in the UK!
If I really minded how much petrol was, I probably wouldn't be driving a car with a 4-litre engine :)

$3.30's

TCS is driving to Michigan this week, so I hope the gas prices don't go up. His Jeep isn't fuel efficient.

We spent about $700 worth of gas for 6,200 miles for a month vacation we returned few weeks ago.

Close, Saudi Arabia.

Cool, but I'm sure I'd get plenty of hate there since I hold dual citizenship and one of those countries is the US, former US military and openly atheist. Still, I'd love to see Saudi Arabia, even if the country wouldn't want to see me. I'd love to see the muslim only sites for it's cultural value, but I know I am not permitted.

Anyway, I digress, I'll post my price later when I fill my Ninja up.

Now I dunno....hubby filled it up since we got the car...:-\ so I don't really pay attention to the gas price average is 3.58 WTF...the gas price shot up again!? UGH!

Back