post a picture of your car?

Hmm! It's ideally balance for the dirt and road, too. Also you don't have to bend your back either unlike those sport bikes... lighter and saves more gas too.

about 400 lbs. That is too heavy for dirt purpose. Dirt Bike is usually about 200 lbs or less. This type of bike aka "Dual Sport" is more commonly used for road and this type of design is popular as well. I disliked "crotch-rocket" type. :cool2:

about 400 lbs. That is too heavy for dirt purpose. Dirt Bike is usually about 200 lbs or less. This type of bike aka "Dual Sport" is more commonly used for road and this type of design is popular as well. I disliked "crotch-rocket" type. :cool2:

Yeah little heavy for the dirt side... mere of a dual sport like u said. but I would rather use it more on the road and little on the dirt whenever needed so rather right balance, if you get my draft. I don't mind owning this one.

Yeah little heavy for the dirt side... mere of a dual sport like u said. but I would rather use it more on the road and little on the dirt whenever needed so rather right balance, if you get my draft. I don't mind owning this one.

yup - a MERE "dual sport" even though it's not really for dirt side but!!!! it can be used for fire road and some mud. Although it can perform for pure dirt road... but you'll have to cough up a hefty amount for aftermarkets parts. I love the Dual Sport design/feature because of overall ability, upright position, and maneuverability. You might want to take a look at Kawasaki Versys. It is H-O-T :cool2:

I custom ordered a 2007 Chevy Impala LT from factory (through dealer of course) and I ordered everything I wanted on it. It is loaded. At the time of ordering, dealer said GM not YET create Laser Blue color with Ebony (black) interior and it was not possible. I told dealer to call factory because my dad works there. Sure enough, dealer said sorry...custom order can do any thing. Anyway I ordered my car and got HELL OF A DEAL. I got it at $19,000 when sticker price was $24,000 (through my dads discount, plus rebates, plus my down payment).
I added tint windows and fix up the car a little bit. When car arrived on truck, it only had 5 miles on it. Now almost 1 1/2 year later it has 28,000 miles. Man..I need to STOP driving my car to save miles!! LOL

12986d1225129209-noticing-another-similar-vechile-yours-impala1.jpg

12987d1225129243-noticing-another-similar-vechile-yours-impala2.jpg

There are two vehicle are my WIFE! lol! Jk. I am very into Germany and UK vehicle so much because Germany is in my blood from my family and i am third generation of Volkswagen freak! My parents, three sisters, 2 of my bro have all Volkswagen Group!
i have 1994 VW Red Jetta that are reliable gas transportation for me and other is unique, authetic vehicle 1982 Audi Coupe with 5 Cyclinder Inline on front wheel drive with 5 speed stick. mostly i have heard of people telling me never heard of 5 cyclinder inline with front wheel drive comes with 5 speed before. i was told them this car was back 80's in europe that was great dirt rally back then but during 1984 audi coupe came out with Quattro AWD that mostly popular for rallys. However that 1982 coupe was product and bring into USA of 500 vehicles. Right now from CarFax information were stated there are only 128 coupes left right now. I would say this rare car you cant find it. as for with 1984 Quattro coupe has 13 left and average price for 1984 right now is 10K to 14K.

Also I have another 2001 jetta that are my project. I'm current progress put my VR6 into hood that is my only sweat and hard work to do make this jetta back alive. I can't wait to have this tires burnout!!! lol

Thanks sequoias :)

I will be paying on that thing for another two years :roll:

THOSE VW JETTA actually is my LOVELY CAR! I refuse to selling it!
dscf1347pp2.jpg

img0444bpu0.jpg

Hows my performance rc 10/SCALE car include too?? I built those sweet rc cars: speed 70 mph about. thats why those are my TRUE consideration CARS TOO! Ha

img9827b600x400nl4.jpg

Cyclone- 55mph

rid546333814vw3.jpg

rid546365714is9.jpg

I was done my car built before setting battery, motor, esc system.. BLACK TYPE-R: 65 mph

Oooh,awesome car, XBGMER
Yeahh Many thank you!

Nice R/C car...is this a 4wd electric or gas? If that thing could do 70 mph, it's more likely it's nitro gas with 4wd drive.

Nice R/C car...is this a 4wd electric or gas? If that thing could do 70 mph, it's more likely it's nitro gas with 4wd drive.
Dude, Thank you.. My rc cars running 4WD electrics.. You know Powerful Motor and esc system are very key which can make rc electric cars so fast like 55 to 70 mph, depend on what motor, esc system, and battery settings accurate. If I modifed brush motor into brushless with special esc system, my car will climb up speed 75 or 80 mph about.

RC Nitro will be speed over 80 mph. it can reach 105 mph, did you know that?

Xbgmer - It would be so nice of these 4WD electric cars that would be ready for us in the reality right now. I mean without the remote devices :)giggle:). The motor car companies should know better, and it is so much clean air. It should have done in the 1970's. What is the fu'king problem with their hungry money and sicko friends from Arabian oil owners? Sure these electric cars would be so much faster than race cars with gas. It's amazing.

I really want the government to stop giving our money to these companies now, and they still have plenty of money. Damn it. I understand about the employees' money needs. We should know that the presidents of the motor companies have two faces that twist their story for a very long time. I was told that each president has 15 million dollars in his pocket every year. They should give out some to help with the employees first. First of all, a gas is out of question because we have many technologies that can be solved different ways to make a car for us - of course again, the clean air is so important for people who have lung problems from the air pollution...

Dude, Thank you.. My rc cars running 4WD electrics.. You know Powerful Motor and esc system are very key which can make rc electric cars so fast like 55 to 70 mph, depend on what motor, esc system, and battery settings accurate. If I modifed brush motor into brushless with special esc system, my car will climb up speed 75 or 80 mph about.

RC Nitro will be speed over 80 mph. it can reach 105 mph, did you know that?

I see, I guess they improved the electric 4wd R/Cs over the years LOL That's pretty fast there. :)

Back