Poor Father!

Wow, :eek:

That is some remarkable story, I cannot believe that the adoption agency did not follow rules to get both mother and father's consent to the adoption. Now looks at their one mistake, The father never gave consent for his daughter to be up for adoption. I hope he does get his daughter back too.,

This is really very interesting and one that I'm bound to follow as this case proceeds. A law was definitely broken whereas both parents must give consent of approval for a child of theirs when putting up for adoption. I can only imagine the pain and the suffering this father is going through and hope that his daughter can be turned over into his custody, although I can see an uphill battle, more so with the father and the adoptive parents, something I sure hope won't be an ugly one at that. My thoughts and prayers for this young father and daughter to be re-united and have the father and daughter relationship they so deserve.

Roadrunner said:
This is really very interesting and one that I'm bound to follow as this case proceeds. A law was definitely broken whereas both parents must give consent of approval for a child of theirs when putting up for adoption. I can only imagine the pain and the suffering this father is going through and hope that his daughter can be turned over into his custody, although I can see an uphill battle, more so with the father and the adoptive parents, something I sure hope won't be an ugly one at that. My thoughts and prayers for this young father and daughter to be re-united and have the father and daughter relationship they so deserve.

I agree by the way Roadrunner, :gpost:

It's very sad condition.

It would be nicer if unmarried mother don't want to keep her daughter then let her ex boyfriend to have her instead of put her in adoption. :(

What's the reason why the mother don't want to keep her daughter?

I already questioned my American co-workers about those issues. They said the US law is almost same as German law about unmarried couple who together have child like what I mentioned in other thread. :dunno:

Back