Polite answer

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
What do you say when you have a friend or someone asking you something and you dont want to do it.....

I know back then - I am washing my hair - that doesnt work anymore LOL

Sometimes I tell people I have a paper to do ;) or going to library if I dont want to go out or talk.....

I wish there was a rolodex of polite responses so that way if caught off guard- you would be prepared.........

Asking me questions, or asking me to do something with them is that what you're asking for?

*eh, blonde moment.

I'd tell them I'm not in mood to do whatever they want me to do, but in that case that doesnt rarely happen since I'm outgoing and I might as well go out all the time.

I'd say, Homework, Class, Sleep, or Dont feel like it.

"ahh, I'm sorry, I already had the night planned out. Maybe some other time." with a smile.

My excuse is usually work. I work so much, that I can use that excuse and it is extremely believable.

I give them the finger and tell them to "eat shit and die".

I would say "Im sorry. I cant im very busy. I gotta go to (whatever)"

to me i could go say "g2g bang some chicks in a party nearby"

lol kidding

i could say "sorry something came up so ttyl" lol

i woulsay sorry this is a bad time that u asked me to do something im really busy right now, next time call me few days earlier. as i never know when im busy that day.

that reminds me one time I typed ttyl the person thought I wanted to use TTY lol!!

I'll just say I have things to do that I have been putting off for too long ...

or

I could just simply say - I don't feel like it but thanks for the offer.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
that reminds me one time I typed ttyl the person thought I wanted to use TTY lol!!

ROFL, it happened to me too! :roll:

I have been making excuses alot lately, because I dont feel like to go out since I was burden with alot activites and my son being sick often. I sometimes tell truth but i ended up debate :mad:
like.. "i would like to stay home and rest, it was hectic week". they go like "come on, you need break from home",
i said, i am taking break and i am resting.. could use quiet time..
they dont understand. :dunno:
Now they are thinking that I am avoiding them.. :ugh:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I have been making excuses alot lately, because I dont feel like to go out since I was burden with alot activites and my son being sick often. I sometimes tell truth but i ended up debate :mad:
like.. "i would like to stay home and rest, it was hectic week". they go like "come on, you need break from home",
i said, i am taking break and i am resting.. could use quiet time..
they dont understand. :dunno:
Now they are thinking that I am avoiding them.. :ugh:

:werd: It's the same for me here. :( But of course, I still do need to get out alone with my friends for myself, since I have my own life to live too!! :thumb:

OOOhhhhhhh you guys fell for this thread!!!!

Babyphat21 just wanted to know what your excuses are if she ask you to go out and she will know your excuses..

Back