Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocky92620

Reaction score
Vote What you like play
Poker or Chess or Backgammon?

my vote is poker

my family always like play pokers but im not usually play with pokers but i got play pokers for first times but its cool games and its so HARDERS!

Vote What you like play
Poker or Chess or Backgammon?

I just got back into Backgammon, although, I can't say I was ever proficient at it. The gnu software is pretty good.

I'm not a big Poker player, but I've thought about taking it up. I usually play Blackjack or Video Poker. There is a lot of cheating in regular poker so I have stayed away from it.

I did play on a chess team when I was younger, but haven't seriously looked at the game in years.

You know, I went to Penny Arcade East here in Boston this year and I was surprised that while there were board games(mostly fantasy board games) Chess and Backgammon were noticeably absent. There were a couple of people who brought their own chess boards, but it's amazing none of the old games were present. There weren't even games like Zork or Adventure which people do still play. I kind of thought with the name, "Penny Arcade" there would be a lot of nostalgic games.

The new games are awesome and I do play them, but they are just not the same.

Poker. Nothing like feeling the win after playing against 8000 players and coming out on top.

Back