Plz Come In, Help To Prevent Crime!!!!

ainojonai

Reaction score
Hey all

I wonder someone pretend as a "victim" (Laura Coles) and cheat others' money online. I have send emails to the UK police but get no response. Can anyone do something to stop that "PERSON" from cheating people's money.

READ THE FELLOWING CAREFULLY from bottom to up

Here is the private conversation between the SO CALL VICTIM (Laura Coles) n i!!

well am Very Gratefull and Very Glad for Ur Honesty and sympathy..i believe If i should Think Of repay u back In Hurting U i should be a Dead Victim Of a Plane Crash..well baby i will be gratefull If u can help me send the Bills Via westernunion Money Transfer and i have the Hotel Informations,to Receive the Money.via westernunion the Total Amount am Owing is $375 and i will be gratefull to meet you In person as soon as i can leave Here,More Important i will Need the name Of the nearest airport Near You Ur full name Country state City zipcode Including Ur Phone Number so i can call U up Once i arrived at the nearest airport near You so i can call u and U can come Over to pick me Up.i need the airport details soon as Possible so when I pay the Bills and i get My papers back from the Hotel manager..i will change My destination to u baby..well do u live alone..do u want me to meet u in person..and i dont want u to think i Buy My love Or My heart with Money.... Here is the Informations u can send the fee Too.pls do help me send it as soon as U can pls..so i can leave Here By tommorow early Morning and i will email u to let u know am leaving and i will arrived.. Here is the Info
FIRSTNAME............SEYI
LASTNAME...................BADMUS
COUNTRY...........................NIGERIA
STATE...................................LAGOS
CITY.......................................LAGOS
TEXTQUESTION......................MY PET NAME
ANSWER................................DOG
That is the Informations U can transfer the Moneyto Via westernunion....and be Kindly Enough to reply me back If u have send the Money and Ur sender Informations which u are Given By the westernunion for the Receiver Including the Money transfer .. Hope to see the Info from u soon Bye..and willing to meet you soon as Possible
Bye from Laura

Au Antonio <ainojonai@hotmail.com> wrote:
then where should i send the money to? n what bank account should i send to? how much do u need n by what way? cheque?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Au Antonio <ainojonai@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: so... do u need any money
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 05:45:42 -0800 (PST)

hello thank for your mail with that i can get out of here and comeback home plsss i will be greatfull if you can help me a lttle money to get back home thank for your help

Hey

maybe i can send you some money and help you out? What do you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: so.... please let me know
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:54:08 -0800 (PST)

Wow,I
don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever.
I am on my knees begging for love, not to a stranger but to one I know ... you. I've been in love and know it's fun. Each night and day I hope and pray that you'll be mine forever more. I know it's hard to trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but know it's me that's on my knees swallowing my pride, begging you, please ... once again I say please; be mine.
You know that I love you And I want to share my life can i come and live with you And be forever your wife I want to be your wife And have children together We will always share our dreams And be there for each other As we share our happiness and love I will care for you in sickness As I pray to God above So I am standing here
believing how happy we will be As I give you this ring with a question......I am sorry to tell you that really you sound so caring and i believe if we work in hand things are gon get on fine beetween us. but as i have said about my heart broken recently. it as brought me in sadness i cry everyday praying that one day i will get over this. i meet a guy 2 yrs ago, he knew i lost my Mom and all about me.. he use to be telling me that he care's not knowing that he is a lier cheater thief heart broker. the basterd invited me over to his country in nigeria. and he stole everything the night we spend together in a hotel. I tought i will be able to find him cos i reported him the police so i waited for weeks unfortunately the police couldnt find him now i cant pay the hotel bills for the weeks i spent. now the hotel has held down my passport and ticket cos i owe them This is my first time in uk and I promise it's my last. I have learned from my mistakes. This was a big
wake up
call for me. This place has made me realize a lot and opened my eyes for me before it got worse. I plan a big change in my life upon when i make it back home. Everyone has made mistakes at least once in their lifes.i hope you understand that i am stucked in a hotel in this country and if can be help to me to call the hotel and help me get out of here i will be pleased and i will never make you regret helping me cos i need someone truthfull like you are in my life.thanks let me know if you still want me after all the mess into i will be happy if you try and understand that i am stuck in this country ..I dont really know how to explain about this becos it is a very big shamed to tell you. because you we never beleive....I really need someone who could promise to love me and promise to make me happy for the rest of my life I promise i will never make you regret of helping me if i get out of this my sadness I have no one to help me get out of this mess am
into..Family is very
immportant to me.Please help me to Email and talk to the hotel manager..This is the hotel manager Email:hotelmanager4real@yahoo.com help me talk directly with the hotel manager let him know that is me at room 06 Tell the hotel manager you are my friend or my boyfriend that you wanna helplet me know if you have contacted the hotel management..Please help me out of here god bless you as you help me out

Well, please let me know if u need any help. U know, there's no one is perfect in this world. I trust u so dun worry to speak out. If u always worry being reject, then your life would never be success. Please trust and give youself more confidence. Then u may find your happiness
easily

Anywqay, i am just a university student, but i don't care to
date or share my life with someone who's older than me or whatsoever. I just need a girl who a good heart inside...

in touch

Antonio

Subject: Re: maybe
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:34:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello.
i am very happy to read from you ! How are you, and how is everything going on with you...How
is the Nature of your Job, and the atmostpheric condition Over there? Hope your doing pretty Good. I am so happy to read from you. I so much love what i read about you,...Did you wrote them? How did you compose that? I guess your
once a lecturer in School...lol.... well there are some things i like to let you know but i dont know how to say it because is very had for me to too say it had to believe .i dont know how you will feel about this when you hear it .i dont what you will say . you will call me a fool or you will hate me.i know this will happeng because you wont want to help me becuase you dont know that well that is what you will say

Of coz i am a honesty
guy. so how
old are you. I am 22 now. Well, i want to find my ture love as wel. I haven't been dating with any girls since i broke up with my ex-gf 2 years old.

mmm... i hope i am the one u choose... or maybe i am too young for u..

Anyway, where do u come from

In touch

Antonio

Subject: Re:
Hello
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:13:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello i dont really know what you are looking for i simple want someone to share it with. Family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for
someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to
laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. espcially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for for a partner for life..are you the one?? Apperance is important but more importantly: Are you an honest, caring, loving guy??

Au Antonio <ainojonai@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hey

It's great to hear from you. Well, about myself? Ok, actually i was born in hong kong, but used to spend most of
my childhood living in a former portuguese colony -
macau. mmm... do u know where it is? then.... not until 1998 when i was 13, i came to australia for my studies. currently doing degree in queensland.

So... how about u?

in touch

antonio

To: ainojonai <ainojonai@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: LP Date - reply to your ad
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 07:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello.
how are you i will be happy if you could tell me
littel about
your self. i want to know you and like to be your freind some times.I am very independent, outgoing, but shy when first meet someone.Just trying this out to see what happens. we all know God
works in mysterious ways, maybe this is just another tool for him to use. So my question is whatever happened to dating and getting to know someone?

ainojonai <ainojonai@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey

i am 22 years old uni student from hong kong now residence in australia. sometimes i feel abit boring with my life and really want to have someone to chat with.
so....could we be
fd?

------------------------------------------------------------

well, my partner had been scammed and I warned him not to do..... There is nothing we can do. Not even the police, It's hard to catch the scammer. Here is the thing, NEVER CASH MONEY ORDER FROM SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW, BEC IT'S BOGUS. NEVER SEND ANY CHECK OR ANY INFO ABOUT YOURSELF EVEN SSN. AND ETC. EVEN HAVE A SOBBING STORIES, RIGHT NOW ITS HARD TO TELL IF THE STORY IS TRUE OR NOT. ALL YOU NEED TO FIND OUT IF IT'S TRUE, BY NEWS MEDIA OR POLICE.

well, my partner had been scammed and I warned him not to do..... There is nothing we can do. Not even the police, It's hard to catch the scammer. Here is the thing, NEVER CASH MONEY ORDER FROM SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW, BEC IT'S BOGUS. NEVER SEND ANY CHECK OR ANY INFO ABOUT YOURSELF EVEN SSN. AND ETC. EVEN HAVE A SOBBING STORIES, RIGHT NOW ITS HARD TO TELL IF THE STORY IS TRUE OR NOT. ALL YOU NEED TO FIND OUT IF IT'S TRUE, BY NEWS MEDIA OR POLICE.

I second that!!! My friend lost $4,000 by a scammer who sent her a money order. Oh boy. :ugh3:

Best thing to do is disregard the e-mail, block the person who sent it. Many have been scammed...more so, by the scammers out in places like Nigeria. Reporting it is about the only thing you can do...nothing will really get done, for the fact that there is such a 'business' like in Nigeria which is all they do, sending out e-mails such as the one you've gotten. It's really pathetic and also sad to see many folks fall prey to this sort of scam.

~RR

I have not seen any of the email in a long time and thnks goodness cuz I sure will kick their butt if they started to bother me. Of course I delate their emails and blocks them. That is the only way for them to stop bothering you.

Ummm... I have had several freinds who is victim of this scam. One of them continues to send in money to this scam. We have repeatly tried to warn her not to do that anymore and that it is scam.. She refuse to listen. What we can do? Nothing, we just sit back and let her do her deed. I know it hurts but what can I do about it if that person refuse to listen? It sucks but her choice...:rl:

Listen to others as it is...

scam.jpg

Back